Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: Where do girls lose their rights?

Status

Post Where do girls lose their rights?

Women are more valuable in this world.But they often loose their basic rights at some point of their lives.So,when and where girls loose their rights? How can we prevent it?

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marvin View Post
    Women are more valuable in this world.But they often loose their basic rights at some point of their lives.So,when and where girls loose their rights? How can we prevent it?
    I think girls lose their rights when they are not ready to fight for their rights, Do you agree with my point?
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    I think girls lose their rights when they are not ready to fight for their rights, Do you agree with my point?
    Hi Bhavya,

We can't say like that, I think women have no knowledge about their rights that's the reason they are losing their own rights. what do you think about it?

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marvin View Post
    Hi Bhavya,

We can't say like that, I think women have no knowledge about their rights that's the reason they are losing their own rights. what do you think about it?
    Yeah What you said is true first girls should know about their rights then only they can fight for it.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    When girls afraid to do the things at that point they lose their rights. So in my point of view girls try to gain knowledge about their rights and do the things they wish to do.It's only way to keep their rights alive.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Janushan View Post
    When girls afraid to do the things at that point they lose their rights. So in my point of view girls try to gain knowledge about their rights and do the things they wish to do.It's only way to keep their rights alive.
    I agree fear is the number one reason to lose our rights, but don't you think we can't do all the things just like that? we need to consider so many things before doing something.Let me know your thoughts regarding this.

Status
    Yes I agree, most of girls consider many things before they do something. I have seen this in my real life, including my girl friend and sisters.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Janushan View Post
    Yes I agree, most of girls consider many things before they do something. I have seen this in my real life, including my girl friend and sisters.
    Yeah Janushan, We girls consider so many things before doing something and it's not fear ,it's our conscious to ensure that everything is fine.