Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: What do you think about the criticism?

Status

What do you think about the criticism?

Hey Guys!

As much as i know there are two different types of criticism One is constructive criticism and the other one is projected criticism. What are the differences between them? Can you guys explain me the differences between both?

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Katren View Post
    Hey Guys!

As much as i know there are two different types of criticism One is constructive criticism and the other one is projected criticism. What are the differences between them? Can you guys explain me the differences between both?
    Constructive criticism is positive one these kinds of criticism help you to improve yourself on the other hand projected criticism is negative which hurt you emotionally. Have you ever experience any of these criticisms?
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    Constructive criticism is positive one these kinds of criticism help you to improve yourself on the other hand projected criticism is negative which hurt you emotionally. Have you ever experience any of these criticisms?
    Hey Bhavya,

Yes, of course, I have more experience in both criticism. you are right, Constructive criticism is a positive one and this kind of criticism help me to improve myself. I wanna thank them for helping me. but the second criticism is very very bad, I thought like they are emotionally hurting badly. Do you think is this right?

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Katren View Post
    Hey Bhavya,

Yes, of course, I have more experience in both criticism. you are right, Constructive criticism is a positive one and this kind of criticism help me to improve myself. I wanna thank them for helping me. but the second criticism is very very bad, I thought like they are emotionally hurting badly. Do you think is this right?
    Hi Katren,
    Projected criticism never a right thing.In fact it's a bad behavior, people who do these kind of criticism should shame on themselves.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Hello Katren,

Don't waste your time to think about criticism, if you think about this, you will lost your goals in your life. if anyone criticize you, don't care about that, only focus on your work. this is the answer you give to those who think you are less than them. be positive

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaishnavi View Post
    Hello Katren,

Don't waste your time to think about criticism, if you think about this, you will lost your goals in your life. if anyone criticize you, don't care about that, only focus on your work. this is the answer you give to those who think you are less than them. be positive
    You're right Vaishnavi, If we give attention to the unwanted criticism, we will loose the focus from our life goals. So it's better we ignore those unwanted criticism.