Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Which are the pros and cons of working on a tech startup company?

  1. #1
    Status
    Offline
    Bhavya's Avatar
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya, Srilanka
    Posts
    4,643
    Blog Entries
    41
       Rep Power
    16

    Which are the pros and cons of working on a tech startup company?

    There are lots of startup companies are spiked in our country which means the job opportunities with startup also increased. So job seekers definitely want to know the pros and cons of working at a startup company.because there is a huge difference between working for a newly minted company and well establish company. So guys can you list down the pros and cons of working on a tech startup?
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

  2. #2
    Status
    Offline
    tripidea's Avatar
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Colombo
    Posts
    140
       Rep Power
    12
    Startup companies have different goals and targets, but as a employee we have short target to achieve and as a employer we have long targets to achieve.

    So startup companies have lot of opportunities and lot of facilities to learn new things.

  3. #3
    Status
    Offline
    Bhavya's Avatar
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya, Srilanka
    Posts
    4,643
    Blog Entries
    41
       Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by tripidea View Post
    Startup companies have different goals and targets, but as a employee we have short target to achieve and as a employer we have long targets to achieve.

    So startup companies have lot of opportunities and lot of facilities to learn new things.
    Hello Tripidea,

    You are right employees and employer have different set of goals to achieve and it will give more opportunities to learn. But what are the disadvantages of working at a startup company?
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

  4. #4
    Status
    Offline
    tripidea's Avatar
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Colombo
    Posts
    140
       Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    Hello Tripidea,

    You are right employees and employer have different set of goals to achieve and it will give more opportunities to learn. But what are the disadvantages of working at a startup company?
    Startup companies have different goals so everyone can't do everything because of their goals, everyone need to do limited things in their working time.

  5. #5
    Status
    Offline
    Bhavya's Avatar
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya, Srilanka
    Posts
    4,643
    Blog Entries
    41
       Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by tripidea View Post
    Startup companies have different goals so everyone can't do everything because of their goals, everyone need to do limited things in their working time.
    do you mean that the process will be slow? In startup companies we can't do massive things in a single day.Did you mean that?
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Who We Are

The Hub Sri Lanka is an online community portal for all the Sri Lankan digital Citizen's to enthusiastically learn and connect with the society by enormously increasing their knowledge and careers through an extensive collaborative marketplace.

Join us
RSS RSS 2.0 XML MAP HTML