Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: The most-popular SERP features!

Status

The most-popular SERP features!

Hey Guys!

Did you know about the most-popular SERP features? There are so many features available,If you don't know about this, No worries! you can easily get to know about it from the below snapshot.

screencapture seranking blog 16 google serp features monitor better seo 2019 06 13 09_47_47.png

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Katren View Post
    Hey Guys!

Did you know about the most-popular SERP features? There are so many features available,If you don't know about this, No worries! you can easily get to know about it from the below snapshot.

screencapture seranking blog 16 google serp features monitor better seo 2019 06 13 09_47_47.png
    Hi Katren, Thanks for sharing this information. Can you please explain me about Local pack,AMP and Carousel Result?
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    Hi Katren, Thanks for sharing this information. Can you please explain me about Local pack,AMP and Carousel Result?
    Local Pack is a section of the Google's search results. when it's comes to the local pack, it shows the local business related to our query. you can easily get to know from the below snapshot.

local-pack.jpg

Do you know what are the biggest changes in Google local pack search engine results?

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Katren View Post
    Local Pack is a section of the Google's search results. when it's comes to the local pack, it shows the local business related to our query. you can easily get to know from the below snapshot.

local-pack.jpg
    Thanks for this explanation, Katren, Now I have a clear idea about Local Pack.

Do you know what are the biggest changes in Google local pack search engine results?
    No, I don't have any idea about it, Let me learn from you katren
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.