Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: What is the biggest lesson you have learn from your mistakes?

Status

What is the biggest lesson you have learn from your mistakes?

Hey Guys!

In my life, I have faced lots of situations and did so many mistakes. Not only me, everybody passed in this level. when we realize our mistakes then only we can achieve a lot better things in our life. In earlier I was afraid, embarrassed and I feel guilty when I did mistakes. but I don't know how to overcome that level. And most importantly I used a word like "I can't", but now I never say that word, the word has been changed like " I can & can do", This is the thing I have and learned from my mistakes.

So, tell me guys, What did you learn from your mistakes?

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Katren View Post
    Hey Guys!

In my life, I have faced lots of situations and did so many mistakes. Not only me, everybody passed in this level. when we realize our mistakes then only we can achieve a lot better things in our life. In earlier I was afraid, embarrassed and I feel guilty when I did mistakes. but I don't know how to overcome that level. And most importantly I used a word like "I can't", but now I never say that word, the word has been changed like " I can & can do", This is the thing I have and learned from my mistakes.

So, tell me guys, What did you learn from your mistakes?
    Hi Katren,

I have learned a lot from my mistakes like self-confident, courage to try new things,self-believe, never say no to new opportunity,being independent,self-learning ,willpower and self-acceptance.I can proudly say that my mistakes made me who am I today. And I believe mistakes means trying new things so there is nothing wrong in mistakes the are the proves of our continues efforts.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    Hi Katren,

I have learned a lot from my mistakes like self-confident, courage to try new things,self-believe, never say no to new opportunity,being independent,self-learning ,willpower and self-acceptance.I can proudly say that my mistakes made me who I am today. And I believe mistakes means trying new things so there is nothing wrong in mistakes the are the proves of our continues efforts.

Hey Bhavya,

You're right. Self-confidence is very important for everyone in their life. Because it refers t how we feel about ourselves,you know? There are lots of things available in online that talking about self-confidence, but when we realize it in our real time experience, that will really boost our confident level.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Katren View Post
    Hey Bhavya,

You're right. Self-confidence is very important for everyone in their life. Because it refers t how we feel about ourselves,you know? There are lots of things available in online that talking about self-confidence, but when we realize it in our real time experience, that will really boost our confident level.
    True Katren, self-confident is the reflection how we feel about ourselves and it's the mirror of our self-acceptance.If we have confident in ourselves then nobody can make us weak,do you agree that?
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.