Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: What are the must-watch Tamil films?

  1. #1
    Status
    Offline
    Bhavya's Avatar
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya, Srilanka
    Posts
    5,168
    Blog Entries
    44
       Rep Power
    17

    What are the must-watch Tamil films?

    Hello Movie freaks,

    From the starting, there are hundreds of thousands of movies releases in Tamil cinema. These movies reflect all kind of human emotions like happiness, sadness,joy, sorrow, worry, betrayal, grief, anger, fear, greed, envy, jealous,horror and etc. So, guys, Can you tell me which are the must-watch Tamil movies?
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

  2. #2
    Status
    Offline
    Dhara's Avatar
    New member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya, Sri Lanka
    Posts
    30
       Rep Power
    0
    Bhavya, Suddenly I can't guess any movie. Do you know any movie like that?

  3. #3
    Status
    Offline
    subasan's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Colombo
    Posts
    443
       Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    Hello Movie freaks,

    From the starting, there are hundreds of thousands of movies releases in Tamil cinema. These movies reflect all kind of human emotions like happiness, sadness,joy, sorrow, worry, betrayal, grief, anger, fear, greed, envy, jealous,horror and etc. So, guys, Can you tell me which are the must-watch Tamil movies?
    There're many more movies but I'll list only 5.

    1. Varumayin Niram Sigappu
    2. Mahanadi
    3. Apoorva Ragangal
    4. Nayagan
    5. Thevar Magan

  4. #4
    Status
    Offline
    Bhavya's Avatar
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya, Srilanka
    Posts
    5,168
    Blog Entries
    44
       Rep Power
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhara View Post
    Bhavya, Suddenly I can't guess any movie. Do you know any movie like that?
    I remember two movies at this moment


    Anbe sivam
    Kannaadi Pookkal


    Subasan also listed down some good movies you can check them as well
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

  5. #5
    Status
    Offline
    Bhavya's Avatar
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya, Srilanka
    Posts
    5,168
    Blog Entries
    44
       Rep Power
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by subasan View Post
    There're many more movies but I'll list only 5.

    1. Varumayin Niram Sigappu
    2. Mahanadi
    3. Apoorva Ragangal
    4. Nayagan
    5. Thevar Magan
    In this list I watched Nayagan , Thevar Magan and Mahanadi, Are you a Kamal haasan fan?
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

  6. #6
    Status
    Offline
    subasan's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Colombo
    Posts
    443
       Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    In this list I watched Nayagan , Thevar Magan and Mahanadi, Are you a Kamal haasan fan?
    I just listed the movies. I didn't think about the actor. But looking back, Kamal Haasan is an extraordinary actor and a sensible human. Btw, I'm a Thalaivar fan _/\_

  7. #7
    Status
    Offline
    Bhavya's Avatar
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya, Srilanka
    Posts
    5,168
    Blog Entries
    44
       Rep Power
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by subasan View Post
    I just listed the movies. I didn't think about the actor. But looking back, Kamal Haasan is an extraordinary actor and a sensible human. Btw, I'm a Thalaivar fan _/\_
    I agree with your Statement about Kamal Haasan, I respect him as a sensible human being.I like Rajnikanth movies but not a fan, I am a Thalapathy fan.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

  8. #8
    Status
    Offline
    subasan's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Colombo
    Posts
    443
       Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    I agree with your Statement about Kamal Haasan, I respect him as a sensible human being.I like Rajnikanth movies but not a fan, I am a Thalapathy fan.
    That's good. He is a good actor too.

  9. #9
    Status
    Offline
    Bhavya's Avatar
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya, Srilanka
    Posts
    5,168
    Blog Entries
    44
       Rep Power
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by subasan View Post
    That's good. He is a good actor too.
    Yes, there is no doubt on it.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

  10. #10
    Status
    Offline
    subasan's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Colombo
    Posts
    443
       Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    Hello Movie freaks,

    From the starting, there are hundreds of thousands of movies releases in Tamil cinema. These movies reflect all kind of human emotions like happiness, sadness,joy, sorrow, worry, betrayal, grief, anger, fear, greed, envy, jealous,horror and etc. So, guys, Can you tell me which are the must-watch Tamil movies?
    In the current times these are the must watch films,

    1. Pariyerum Perumal
    2. Iraivi
    3. Raatchasan
    4. Maanagaram
    5. Taramani

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Who We Are

The Hub Sri Lanka is an online community portal for all the Sri Lankan digital Citizen's to enthusiastically learn and connect with the society by enormously increasing their knowledge and careers through an extensive collaborative marketplace.

Join us
RSS RSS 2.0 XML MAP HTML