Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: If you have any problem, To whom will you say your problem?

Status

If you have any problem, To whom will you say your problem?

Hello guys,

If you have any problem, first to whom will you say your problem.That person would be the most important person in your life. you share your sad and happiness with them.So guys tell me to whom will you say your problems first?

Status
    Registered Member
    In my mindset, I always dislike to share my problems with others. Because I don't know their current problem right? So then why I want to share my problem with others. If I have the guts to solve it , definitely I'll try my own to solve the problem. If there is any critical situation. First I'll Analysis them with my current mindset and find out the solutions for the problems. If I can't find the solutions, then I'll request someone to give the solution to solve my problem.

In this world, we can't easily believe or trust someone. "The human mind as being filled with drunken monkeys."

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaishnavi View Post
    Hello guys,

If you have any problem, first to whom will you say your problem.That person would be the most important person in your life. you share your sad and happiness with them.So guys tell me to whom will you say your problems first?
    If I have any problems I just tell them to my favorite god.As I am a firm believer in god it will make me relief and I can find a solution with a calm mind.It doesn't matter how many friends and relatives we have no one going to understand what kind pain we are going through because not everyone has the empathetic nature so better keep our problems and pain with ourselves and try to resolve them by our own.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.