Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: How to actually achieve your SMART goal?

Status

How to actually achieve your SMART goal?

Hey Guys!

Do you have any Idea about How to actually achieve your SMART goal? Actually, Setting and achieving the goals are not easy task, that's why many people fail in their life. why we failed? we need to ask this question to ourselves. when we realized it from our end, then only we can achieve our goals. In order to really achieve something, you need a concentrate your goal, I recommended you to set a SMART goal, This is a good one. What do you think guys?

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Katren View Post
    Hey Guys!

Do you have any Idea about How to actually achieve your SMART goal? Actually, Setting and achieving the goals are not easy task, that's why many people fail in their life. why we failed? we need to ask this question to ourselves. when we realized it from our end, then only we can achieve our goals. In order to really achieve something, you need a concentrate your goal, I recommended you to set a SMART goal, This is a good one. What do you think guys?
    You are right Katren Setting Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, and Timely goals (SMART) goals for ourselves, make it easy to achieve them.

These are some of the following reasons for the failures in goals.

• People's goals are not motivating, so they give up their goals soon.
    • People have doubt on their ability
    • People are not committed to their goals so they don't work towards it
    • People find out more excuses to not achieving their goals
    • People have distractions so they lost their focus from the goal.
    • People are not capable of handling their failures so they easily become fed up.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    You are right Katren Setting Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, and Timely goals (SMART) goals for ourselves, make it easy to achieve them.

These are some of the following reasons for the failures in goals.

• People's goals are not motivating, so they give up their goals soon.
    • People have doubt on their ability
    • People are not committed to their goals so they don't work towards it
    • People find out more excuses to not achieving their goals
    • People have distractions so they lost their focus from the goal.
    • People are not capable of handling their failures so they easily become fed up.

Yes, Absolutely correct Bhavya. Actually the last point is more essential know? do you know why the people are not ready to accept their failures easily? the same people expecting the reorganization or appreciation instantly but they are not even listen what they did the mistakes so far. that's the main point they are still waiting listed for some events. Am I right?

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Katren View Post
    Yes, Absolutely correct Bhavya. Actually the last point is more essential know? do you know why the people are not ready to accept their failures easily? the same people expecting the reorganization or appreciation instantly but they are not even listen what they did the mistakes so far. that's the main point they are still waiting listed for some events. Am I right?
    True Katren first we should accept our failures and mistakes then only we can find solutions to them. In fact I am more proud of your failures than my success. Because I have learn a lot from my failures and mistakes.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.