Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: What is the best thing that you learned today?

Status

What is the best thing that you learned today?

Hello Friends!

Good day to you all

I'm one of the Robin sharma fan. He is the best man and what and really amazing personality! A talented person. We can read any of his books and motivate ourselves. We really don't need to care about others, we can follow him and do the best with ourselves. I'm learning a lot from his E-books. when I read his books or watch his videos, I forget everything and only focus on goals,that kind of power he has. Actually I'm wondering to see myself in front of mirror because now everyday I spend at-least 15-20 minutes for reading. In the morning, I learned and captured the below lines from Robin Sharma.

Capture.JPG

Who else here to read and inspire from his thoughts? I'm already In

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Katren View Post
    Hello Friends!

Good day to you all

I'm one of the Robin sharma fan. He is the best man and what and really amazing personality! A talented person. We can read any of his books and motivate ourselves. We really don't need to care about others, we can follow him and do the best with ourselves. I'm learning a lot from his E-books. when I read his books or watch his videos, I forget everything and only focus on goals,that kind of power he has. Actually I'm wondering to see myself in front of mirror because now everyday I spend at-least 15-20 minutes for reading. In the morning, I learned and captured the below lines from Robin Sharma.

Capture.JPG

Who else here to read and inspire from his thoughts? I'm already In
    Hi Katren, I love to read Jay Shetty quotes and watch his motivational videos I also watch DR. Ashwin Vijay videos they both are like virtual mentors for me.

Recently I have started reading Robin Sharma's Little Black Book for Stunning Success which was gifted to me by my Aunt, The book is very inspiring, I fell in love with his motivational writing.

" Stop worrying about what others say and follow your own instincts,It shows you the right direction" - I have learned this today.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    Hi Katren, I love to read Jay Shetty quotes and watch his motivational videos I also watch DR. Ashwin Vijay videos they both are like virtual mentors for me.

Recently I have started reading Robin Sharma's Little Black Book for Stunning Success which was gifted to me by my Aunt, The book is very inspiring, I fell in love with his motivational writing.

" Stop worrying about what others say and follow your own instincts,It shows you the right direction" - I have learned this today.
    Quite Interesting and happy to hear that from your side. you already followed two different people but nowadays you started to learn "Robin sharma" sir's book. I'm also read this book and I learned "The Power of Daily Practices" from this book. how he elaborate within a single line " The best way to create spectacular results in the mostimportant areas of your life is through daily practice". Yes,I have a series of practices in my life that will create a great day. How do you feel when you read his book?

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Katren View Post
    Quite Interesting and happy to hear that from your side. you already followed two different people but nowadays you started to learn "Robin sharma" sir's book. I'm also read this book and I learned "The Power of Daily Practices" from this book. how he elaborate within a single line " The best way to create spectacular results in the mostimportant areas of your life is through daily practice". Yes,I have a series of practices in my life that will create a great day. How do you feel when you read his book?
    True reading his book made me realize the value of daily practice. I feel more inspired after reading his book and find answers to some of my doubts.I am more than happy about the recent changes in my life.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.