Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: Is back talk Good or bad?

Status

Is back talk Good or bad?

Most of the people live in a lie. Because they don't talk with a person face to face. Maybe they have hesitation or afraid. But in my point of view back talk is a very very "Shameful" habit. Everybody avoids this kind of attitude. I also don't like this attitude. What do you think about this? Share your thoughts here.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanot View Post
    Most of the people live in a lie. Because they don't talk with a person face to face. Maybe they have hesitation or afraid. But in my point of view back talk is a very very "Shameful" habit. Everybody avoids this kind of attitude. I also don't like this attitude. What do you think about this? Share your thoughts here.
    Definitely back talk is bad habit, It hurts people very much.We should talk to the person directly,but most of the people don't do this because they are afraid of the out come or they want to be nice with everyone.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    If you want to say something say it directly to the person or don't say at all. That's my motto.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by subasan View Post
    If you want to say something say it directly to the person or don't say at all. That's my motto.
    Great, This is the best way to avoid unwanted arguments and hurting.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    Definitely back talk is bad habit, It hurts people very much.We should talk to the person directly,but most of the people don't do this because they are afraid of the out come or they want to be nice with everyone.
    Yes, you are right Bhavya. But how to change this kind of people? Have you any ideas?

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by subasan View Post
    Yes, I agree with you subasan. But this mindset people back talk again and again. If we are honest then also we can't expect this from others. How do you handle this kind of people?

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Yes, you are right Bhavya. But how to change this kind of people? Have you any ideas?
    We can't change there attitude, better ignore their talks and let them learn by their own.