Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: What are the things you will never do in your life?

  1. #1
    Status
    Offline
    Bhavya's Avatar
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya, Srilanka
    Posts
    4,171
    Blog Entries
    36
       Rep Power
    16

    What are the things you will never do in your life?

    Every lesson in our life we learn from our doings and experiences, but there are things that we never try in our life. For example, we can say smoking as it's live killer, we shouldn't try it in our life. Likewise, what are the things you will never do in your life?
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

  2. #2
    Status
    Offline
    Albert RM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    10
       Rep Power
    0
    In my opinion i see many different persons in my life. mostly i don't like some of the persons' behavior and habits. so I never want to meet these type of persons again.

  3. #3
    Status
    Offline
    Bhavya's Avatar
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya, Srilanka
    Posts
    4,171
    Blog Entries
    36
       Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert RM View Post
    In my opinion i see many different persons in my life. mostly i don't like some of the persons' behavior and habits. so I never want to meet these type of persons again.
    I respect your thought, but this world is packed with different kind of people so we have to be flexible to live with them.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

  4. #4
    Status
    Offline
    subasan's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Colombo
    Posts
    428
       Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    Every lesson in our life we learn from our doings and experiences, but there are things that we never try in our life. For example, we can say smoking as it's live killer, we shouldn't try it in our life. Likewise, what are the things you will never do in your life?
    I don't think there isn't a thing which a person wouldn't do. If we're pushed into circumstances we broke.

  5. #5
    Status
    Offline
    Bhavya's Avatar
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya, Srilanka
    Posts
    4,171
    Blog Entries
    36
       Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by subasan View Post
    I don't think there isn't a thing which a person wouldn't do. If we're pushed into circumstances we broke.
    You're right, Circumstances make us break, But still you may have some rules and restrictions, right? What are them?
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

  6. #6
    Status
    Offline
    subasan's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Colombo
    Posts
    428
       Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    You're right, Circumstances make us break, But still you may have some rules and restrictions, right? What are them?
    That was not your original question. Anyway, I'll answer. I try enough not to spread hate as there are enough already.

  7. #7
    Status
    Offline
    tripidea's Avatar
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Colombo
    Age
    25
    Posts
    99
       Rep Power
    12
    I want to try all things but Smoking Drugs i don't like so that's only i will never do in my life.

  8. #8
    Status
    Offline
    Bhavya's Avatar
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya, Srilanka
    Posts
    4,171
    Blog Entries
    36
       Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by subasan View Post
    That was not your original question. Anyway, I'll answer. I try enough not to spread hate as there are enough already.
    It's so nice of you, every one of us should follow this.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

  9. #9
    Status
    Offline
    Bhavya's Avatar
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya, Srilanka
    Posts
    4,171
    Blog Entries
    36
       Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by tripidea View Post
    I want to try all things but Smoking Drugs i don't like so that's only i will never do in my life.
    That's great, happy to know that you are conscious about your health.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Who We Are

The Hub Sri Lanka is an online community portal for all the Sri Lankan digital Citizen's to enthusiastically learn and connect with the society by enormously increasing their knowledge and careers through an extensive collaborative marketplace.

Join us
RSS RSS 2.0 XML MAP HTML