Try our "Help Me AI"
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How To Be Happy Alone and Enjoy Life!

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tripidea View Post
    Why we need to hide our feelings?, if we show our feelings that time someone take advantage it.it's not a problem, we need to face that problems if we have fear to face our society then we shouldn't live in this world.

When we face our all problems that time we will get a best power in this world, that is "Believe".
    Hiding our emotions is not our fear or weakness actually a strongest person can control and hide their feelings because they have that will power. Our emotions are so precious we shouldn't waste it on the people or places who don't deserve that. And I agree with you when we ready to face our challenges we automatically gain a power to deal with them.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by tripidea View Post
    Why you want to close your feelings, you don't live for others your life only for you so don't control your emotions and feelings, if you like to expose your feeling lonely or in-front of others do it, don't live for others. live your life happily in-front of your friends.
    I'm not close my feelings, but when I expose my feeling, there people came and advise me a lot, I thought like they are care about me and giving the advise but there are someone do the backtalk in a different way. that means, they are thinking in their own perceptive and create another problem in-between me and my buddies. I think this kind of back talkers are very dangerous. therefore I should be very careful throughout my life. The best way I learned, understand them and be Silence. Nothing beats silence.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123