Try our "Help Me AI"
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How To Be Happy Alone and Enjoy Life!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    If it's our haters there is no need to talk with them. But it's always good to keep our haters near us because they will keep on track our achievements and failures. On the other hand If they are our friends we need to talk and clear our misunderstandings.

Every person in this world living our life alone so we lead our life without anyone because in our life journey everyone is a co-passenger to us they will come with us for a certain period of time only.

Yes, you're right. we can live our life without others, but I'm a different person from others. I have multiple friends, I fixed in my mind that I need them in my life, that's the biggest problem and i'm unable to digest this hurt. But I will be fine soon because I have learnt a lot from them. I always thinking in others perspective, but they don't even care about me. I think, expectation is my fault right? you know one thing, we can understand the difference between loneliness and being alone. I have no Ego or anything. Several time I came from my Ego and sacrifice myself only for my friends which I even didn't do for my family. but they didn't care about my feelings, The reason is a simple misunderstanding, but I trust them blindly but they even don't think about how they hurt me. I call it emotionally lonely.

you simply said, in our life journey everyone is a co-passenger to us they will come with us for a certain period of time only. True friendship is not like that. What do you think about the friendship, there is no Ego, no expectation or anything, that's the "TRUE FRIENDSHIP", But when it comes to my circle, there is ego and a lot of expectation and need more help from me. It's not fair. No need this kind of f***ing people.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tripidea View Post
    Why you want to close your feelings, you don't live for others your life only for you so don't control your emotions and feelings, if you like to expose your feeling lonely or in-front of others do it, don't live for others. live your life happily in-front of your friends.
    We have the freedom to express our feelings and emotions. But when we do it in public some people can take advantage of it. So for our own safety sometimes we need to hide our true feelings.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by tripidea View Post
    Friends can't understand us in a wrong way, if someone did not understand us they can't be our friends. So don't trust others but observe them always for your own safety.

Someone try to involve in our life at that time we trust them, But in future they can pull down and use us. So we need to take care of our self.
    Yes, absolutely correct. the thing is Firstly we need to figure it out the reason, maybe the misunderstanding or any other reasons. It could be that you feel you can't be yourself around these people or feel unwanted. Once we find the reason we can find a way to work on that anyhow, from this, I have learned that I should be happy and forget about those things and focus on the goods thing that makes me happy to keep me busy always.

Status
    We have the freedom to express our feelings and emotions. But when we do it in public some people can take advantage of it. So for our own safety sometimes we need to hide our true feelings.
    yes, Everyone deals with emotions differently. maybe others will take an advantage. but basically, i feel relaxed when I express my feelings to others. I think this is the mistake I do to make others to take it in a wrong way. Everyone need to give the respect to others feelings, if they are not then they are not a good human being. we can't change others mindset and behaviors but we have the option to don't care about others.

Status
    Katren,

It's normal in life. Don't become too attached with anyone and don't have any expectation from others. Just be yourself and act with kindness. When we have attachments and expectations we will end up hurting ourselves. And yes we can be alone and happy.It's simple just do what your heart says,take care of your own self , love your self. you will be happy. Remember your happiness depend on yourself not on other people. Don't let others to ruin your happiness.

You are right, but I have a doubt how can a person be happy in solitude?

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by shahana View Post
    We can be happy alone, do the things that makes you happy, love your own self,take care of yourself,do regular exercise and keep yourself fit and healthy and spend your time wisely this way you can be happy alone
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Why we need to hide our feelings?, if we show our feelings that time someone take advantage it.it's not a problem, we need to face that problems if we have fear to face our society then we shouldn't live in this world.

When we face our all problems that time we will get a best power in this world, that is "Believe".

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Katren View Post
    Yes, you're right. we can live our life without others, but I'm a different person from others. I have multiple friends, I fixed in my mind that I need them in my life, that's the biggest problem and i'm unable to digest this hurt. But I will be fine soon because I have learnt a lot from them. I always thinking in others perspective, but they don't even care about me. I think, expectation is my fault right? you know one thing, we can understand the difference between loneliness and being alone. I have no Ego or anything. Several time I came from my Ego and sacrifice myself only for my friends which I even didn't do for my family. but they didn't care about my feelings, The reason is a simple misunderstanding, but I trust them blindly but they even don't think about how they hurt me. I call it emotionally lonely.

you simply said, in our life journey everyone is a co-passenger to us they will come with us for a certain period of time only. True friendship is not like that. What do you think about the friendship, there is no Ego, no expectation or anything, that's the "TRUE FRIENDSHIP", But when it comes to my circle, there is ego and a lot of expectation and need more help from me. It's not fair. No need this kind of f***ing people.
    I can understand you are emotionally hurt from their behaviors, I would say one thing. It's up to you whether you want their relationship or let go and move on with your own life. One more thing If you help someone do it selflessly and don't expect them to remember it because people always forget the good things we did to them and remember the tiny problems or issues we caused to them.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by shahana View Post
    Happiness is always with you, happiness doesn't come from your nearest persons, if you need to be happy go outside enjoy the nature, spend time with your pets or in your garden, do something different and better than your daily routine life.

Your happiness is in your hand so you must choose what you want to do now for your happiness.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Katren View Post
    yes, Everyone deals with emotions differently. maybe others will take an advantage. but basically, i feel relaxed when I express my feelings to others. I think this is the mistake I do to make others to take it in a wrong way. Everyone need to give the respect to others feelings, if they are not then they are not a good human being. we can't change others mindset and behaviors but we have the option to don't care about others.
    Absolutely Katren, we can't change others behavior but we can change our attitude. Don't give a S#*T about these people. Ignore them and enjoy your life.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast