Try our "Help Me AI"
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How To Be Happy Alone and Enjoy Life!

Status

How To Be Happy Alone and Enjoy Life!

Do you think, is this possible? yes, of course, Loneliness is a different feeling I know this feeling very well. Actually, life is very short and God gave so many things to do and make our life happy. Recently, I noticed, there are people who badly hurting me for silly reasons maybe they don't have any reason but they are acting with their negative mindsets. I knew very well them. It's not a big deal to solve these kinds of problems. But they are playing with my feelings and friendship. I don't want to blame them because still I feel they are my friends.But they are not treating like that. It seems, they only came to me for their benefits and left me. Why they are doing like this? Do you feel like this, please share your thoughts here, I wanna avoid this kind of unwanted stress in my life.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Katren View Post
    Do you think, is this possible? yes, of course, Loneliness is a different feeling I know this feeling very well. Actually, life is very short and God gave so many things to do and make our life happy. Recently, I noticed, there are people who badly hurting me for silly reasons maybe they don't have any reason but they are acting with their negative mindsets. I knew very well them. It's not a big deal to solve these kinds of problems. But they are playing with my feelings and friendship. I don't want to blame them because still I feel they are my friends.But they are not treating like that. It seems, they only came to me for their benefits and left me. Why they are doing like this? Do you feel like this, please share your thoughts here, I wanna avoid this kind of unwanted stress in my life.
    Katren,

It's normal in life. Don't become too attached with anyone and don't have any expectation from others. Just be yourself and act with kindness. When we have attachments and expectations we will end up hurting ourselves. And yes we can be alone and happy.It's simple just do what your heart says,take care of your own self , love your self. you will be happy. Remember your happiness depend on yourself not on other people. Don't let others to ruin your happiness.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    Katren,

It's normal in life. Don't become too attached with anyone and don't have any expectation from others. Just be yourself and act with kindness. When we have attachments and expectations we will end up hurting ourselves. And yes we can be alone and happy.It's simple just do what your heart says,take care of your own self , love your self. you will be happy. Remember your happiness depend on yourself not on other people. Don't let others to ruin your happiness.

I'm a sensitive person Bhavya, when I try to calm myself, I unable to do that, still i have more pain in my soul, hereafter i love to do it whatever it is. I never expect any others love or friendship. I feel very bad without them, but I wanna prepare myself to for it, that will be helpful to improve myself. Otherwise, I will feel down. They know very well about my weakness, That's why they are hurting me badly. Every situation teach me a lot. I wanna change myself.

Nobody understands me or knows my feelings. That is exactly make me feel lonely. I feel worthless and unlovable

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    I'm a sensitive person Bhavya, when I try to calm myself, I unable to do that, still i have more pain in my soul, hereafter i love to do it whatever it is. I never expect any others love or friendship. I feel very bad without them, but I wanna prepare myself to for it, that will be helpful to improve myself. Otherwise, I will feel down. They know very well about my weakness, That's why they are hurting me badly. Every situation teach me a lot. I wanna change myself.

Nobody understands me or knows my feelings. That is exactly make me feel lonely. I feel worthless and unlovable
    Katren , Don't allow your negative feeling to consume you. Every person in this world are worthy no one can be us. everyone of us are unique in our own way. From your talks one thing is sure, they are your close buddies. put your hurt and ego down and just have a direct talk with them maybe the problem will be short out.Still there are people who love you just think about them. I am also sensitive person but I never vulnerably show my emotions or feelings to others because some people couldn't understand it and other people take advantage of it. So I always keep my emotion closed. I know talking is easy than doing but give it a try, It will help you.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Katren , Don't allow your negative feeling to consume you. Every person in this world are worthy no one can be us. everyone of us are unique in our own way. From your talks one thing is sure, they are your close buddies. put your hurt and ego down and just have a direct talk with them maybe the problem will be short out.Still there are people who love you just think about them. I am also sensitive person but I never vulnerably show my emotions or feelings to others because some people couldn't understand it and other people take advantage of it. So I always keep my emotion closed. I know talking is easy than doing but give it a try, It will help you.
    Why we want talk with our haters? They use us for purpose only so if we know their mindset. we need to leave from them, If we'll talk with them directly or through someone that time they see us as a slaves, so we don't need to down our ego and talk with them.

We can live our life without anyone because our life is not depend on others, this world have lot of things for us to enjoy our life lonely, so leave from others and live your life without anyone.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tripidea View Post
    Why we want talk with our haters? They use us for purpose only so if we know their mindset. we need to leave from them, If we'll talk with them directly or through someone that time they see us as a slaves, so we don't need to down our ego and talk with them.

We can live our life without anyone because our life is not depend on others, this world have lot of things for us to enjoy our life lonely, so leave from others and live your life without anyone.
    If it's our haters there is no need to talk with them. But it's always good to keep our haters near us because they will keep on track our achievements and failures. On the other hand If they are our friends we need to talk and clear our misunderstandings.

Every person in this world living our life alone so we lead our life without anyone because in our life journey everyone is a co-passenger to us they will come with us for a certain period of time only.

Status

It's not my negative thought. I'm telling here the truth. In my perspective, there is nothing important to have the number of friends that matters but the quality of the relationship. It is important to socialize and also need to have close friends that can share our troubles and lighten our load. but in my circle, I haven't that kind of people, not all friends. only a few of them. As you mentioned you closed your emotions. actually that will be fine. I need to follow this. Thanks for your advise. All are hurting me emotionally. that's my weak point, need to be changed as soon.

Status
    If it's our haters there is no need to talk with them. But it's always good to keep our haters near us because they will keep on track our achievements and failures. On the other hand If they are our friends we need to talk and clear our misunderstandings.

Every person in this world living our life alone so we lead our life without anyone because in our life journey everyone is a co-passenger to us they will come with us for a certain period of time only.
    Friends can't understand us in a wrong way, if someone did not understand us they can't be our friends. So don't trust others but observe them always for your own safety.

Someone try to involve in our life at that time we trust them, But in future they can pull down and use us. So we need to take care of our self.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tripidea View Post
    Friends can't understand us in a wrong way, if someone did not understand us they can't be our friends. So don't trust others but observe them always for your own safety.

Someone try to involve in our life at that time we trust them, But in future they can pull down and use us. So we need to take care of our self.
    Agree with your point, true friends won't understand us wrongly. And you are right we always need to aware of our surroundings then only we can safeguard ourselves.

Status
    It's not my negative thought. I'm telling here the truth. In my perspective, there is nothing important to have the number of friends that matters but the quality of the relationship. It is important to socialize and also need to have close friends that can share our troubles and lighten our load. but in my circle, I haven't that kind of people, not all friends. only a few of them. As you mentioned you closed your emotions. actually that will be fine. I need to follow this. Thanks for your advise. All are hurting me emotionally. that's my week point, need to be changed as soon.
    Why you want to close your feelings, you don't live for others your life only for you so don't control your emotions and feelings, if you like to expose your feeling lonely or in-front of others do it, don't live for others. live your life happily in-front of your friends.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast