Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: Instagram Removes Posts' "Like" Counts.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries

Instagram Removes Posts' "Like" Counts.

Do you know guys? Instagram introduced a new feature that prevents users from seeing the number of "likes" their post have. The purpose of this feature is to reduce the worry of the users about the success and popularity of their posts on Instagram. This new feature will be available on countries like Brazil, Ireland, Australia, Italy, New Zealand and Japan. Guys, what do you think about this new feature of Instagram?
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    Do you know guys? Instagram introduced a new feature that prevents users from seeing the number of "likes" their post have. The purpose of this feature is to reduce the worry of the users about the success and popularity of their posts on Instagram. This new feature will be available on countries like Brazil, Ireland, Australia, Italy, New Zealand and Japan. Guys, what do you think about this new feature of Instagram?
    One side this update was good for the users, but in my point of view if i'm a user I would think like how can i see my like counting? sometime i see a post in Instagram without likes so i can't give like for that post, maybe most of the users think like this; which means many post can't get big reach. So in my point of view this update is bad.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tripidea View Post
    One side this update was good for the users, but in my point of view if i'm a user I would think like how can i see my like counting? sometime i see a post in Instagram without likes so i can't give like for that post, maybe most of the users think like this; which means many post can't get big reach. So in my point of view this update is bad.
    Yeah your points are valid. It can make more disappointments for users. I think this idea will be a flop.what do you think?
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.