Try our "Help Me AI"
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How has the online impact your life?

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries

How has the online impact your life?

In this digital world, We can say our world revolves around online. It has impacted all aspect of our life. I would say my day start with online and end online. It's become my habit to search for almost everything online. So guys, how has the online impact your life?
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    In this digital world, We can say our world revolves around online. It has impacted all aspect of our life. I would say my day start with online and end online. It's become my habit to search for almost everything online. So guys, how has the online impact your life?
    in this scenario online was involving in our personal and professional life, but most of the time i'm not using online;means not using browser to search any queries but morning to night i'm using social media platforms and messaging platforms. but that is always running in online.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tripidea View Post
    in this scenario online was involving in our personal and professional life, but most of the time i'm not using online;means not using browser to search any queries but morning to night i'm using social media platforms and messaging platforms. but that is always running in online.
    So you agree that online impact your life. can you tell me how this social media usage influencing your life?
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    In my life online is helping me in many way.Right now I have a job. Because I got a studying platform through online. And that studies gave me this job.So online have a huge impact on my life.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Janushan View Post
    In my life online is helping me in many way.Right now I have a job. Because I got a studying platform through online. And that studies gave me this job.So online have a huge impact on my life.
    I have bit similar story like you. I got interest in writing through my habit of reading stories on online that helps me to secure a job in content marketing field.

Status
    So you agree that online impact your life. can you tell me how this social media usage influencing your life?
    That doesn't influence in my life, i just use them to engage with my friends, otherwise i don't use social medias. basically i hate social medias because of the usage.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tripidea View Post
    That doesn't influence in my life, i just use them to engage with my friends, otherwise i don't use social medias. basically i hate social medias because of the usage.
    If you hate social media you can avoid using it and contact your friends through direct phone calls or meetings.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    If you hate social media you can avoid using it and contact your friends through direct phone calls or meetings.
    That's their choice! for your question @tripidea replied his way of living! We can always share our thoughts gently but not stressing using a passive words in a general forums.
    Small Daily Improvements Always Lead To Exceptional Results Over Time. - Robin Sharma

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Beacon View Post
    That's their choice! for your question @tripidea replied his way of living! We can always share our thoughts gently but not stressing using a passive words in a general forums.
    Yeah it's there personal choice, I just suggested him if he hate social media he can contact his friends through direct calls or meetings.If it sounds passive.I am really sorry for that.

Status
    You are right but i can't engage with my friends at the same time, that's why i used this messengers. i can easily find my friends status he is busy or not, but offline call and messages can't give the facilities to know the situation about my friends.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast