Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: Why "LOVE" is a waste of time?

Status

Why "LOVE" is a waste of time?

You must have heard that love is a great feeling that makes you complete and hundreds of other things, but in my point of view love is waste of time, because there are many reasons to it.

• You spend too much time thinking about him/her
    • You are clung to the phone
    • There is no end to your Confusion
    • You are distracted
    • Your mood depends on your BF/GF
    • You keep on trying to please him/her
    • You are always in “Waiting” mode

In my point, you have lost more time in your life as you do love. what do you thing about this? share your points here.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaishnavi View Post
    You must have heard that love is a great feeling that makes you complete and hundreds of other things, but in my point of view love is waste of time, because there are have many reasons.

• You are distracted

My point of you have lost more time in your life as you do this. what do you thing about this? share your points here.
    Hello vaishnavi.
    These points are correct, If you fallen in love with fake person. That's when you will feel like this.
    In my thought love is an amazing feeling. I will never say "LOVE" is waste of the time. What is your thought?

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    You must have heard that love is a great feeling that makes you complete and hundreds of other things, but in my point of view love is waste of time, because there are many reasons to it.

• You are distracted

In my point, you have lost more time in your life as you do love. what do you thing about this? share your points here.
    Love is not waste of time, In fact we are the one who wasting our time without know how to love truly. Love is unreasonable If we love the right person it will give more meaning to our life and empower us as a person.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status

• You are distracted

Love is not waste of time, but we use this love for waste our free time, this is my opinion.
    because love isn't our life love just a part in our life so if we have GF/ BF use them to sharing something, take care something but no need to involve in full time.
    Love feeling can give some happiest moments in our life but this feeling can't be with us for a long term.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tripidea View Post
    Love is not waste of time, but we use this love for waste our free time, this is my opinion.
    because love isn't our life love just a part in our life so if we have GF/ BF use them to sharing something, take care something but no need to involve in full time.
    Love feeling can give some happiest moments in our life but this feeling can't be with us for a long term.
    Agree with your point that love is not our life but it's an essential part of our life.We we love someone we need to support ,understand and care them to achieve their best in their life .but nowadays most of the people treat love as the power over their GF/BF.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.