Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: What are the reason for Crawl Error?

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries

What are the reason for Crawl Error?

Before we aim to rank our website at the of search results, we need to make sure that search engine can crawl and index our website content.When search engines can't open a web page or move from one web page to another, it's become unable to index the content on the SERP. This issue is known as crawl errors. But why is this Crawl Error happening? What are the reason for it?
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    Before we aim to rank our website at the of search results, we need to make sure that search engine can crawl and index our website content.When search engines can't open a web page or move from one web page to another, it's become unable to index the content on the SERP. This issue is known as crawl errors. But why is this Crawl Error happening? What are the reason for it?
    Before we talk about this, I wanna clarify one-thing from your end? Are you able to understand the meaning of Crawl Errors? once you cleared, we can go for the next question.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Katren View Post
    Before we talk about this, I wanna clarify one-thing from your end? Are you able to understand the meaning of Crawl Errors? once you cleared, we can go for the next question.
    Yeah I knew about crawl error, When a search engine unable to reach a web page or pages in a website it's called as crawl error. Now can tell me the reasons for crawl error?
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    Yeah I knew about crawl error, When a search engine unable to reach a web page or pages in a website it's called as crawl error. Now can tell me the reasons for crawl error?
    Yes, sure, Let me explain to you why the crawl errors are happening, Mainly two reasons are there to happening the crawl errors:

Crawl-errors.jpg

Site errors: Including all the crawl errors that are related to your entire site. if you are receiving any site errors from your Google search console, you should know what kind of site errors you are receiving, like.

– DNS Errors
    – Server errors
    – Robots failure

URL errors: It means, Google bot is unable to access a specific URL not your overall site.

– Like 404 errors

all the errors will come to you Google Search Console, these errors are reported on a URL-by-URL basis in the Index Coverage section.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for this explanation Katren, Can please explain me what is DNS error? How can we fix it?