Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: How can we get rid from day sleeping?

Status
    Reputed Member

Question How can we get rid from day sleeping?

I am so good at day sleeping but I never been like this in my school days. My semester exams are coming by next week. I have to study a lot. But, I am disturrbed by this day sleeping. Do you have any ideas to get rid from day sleeping?
    Diligence is a mother of Good luck

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhiya View Post
    I am so good at day sleeping but I never been like this in my school days. My semester exams are coming by next week. I have to study a lot. But, I am disturrbed by this day sleeping. Do you have any ideas to get rid from day sleeping?
    If you feel sleepy, take quick naps. It will help you in your studies too.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Do some interesting stuff at the time you feel sleep then you will easily get rid of the sleepiness, Then you can start you studying.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    I also sleep in day time, when some lecturer's voice sounds more like a lullaby, make me fall asleep. You can use the same simple trick which I follow. Inhale air as much as possible. Hold on it for as long as you can, and exhale. Repeat it 3-5 times(if continued sleepy, you can do more). You will get rid of sleep in that moment.
    Let's be the change

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Adiza View Post
    I also sleep in day time, when some lecturer's voice sounds more like a lullaby, make me fall asleep. You can use the same simple trick which I follow. Inhale air as much as possible. Hold on it for as long as you can, and exhale. Repeat it 3-5 times(if continued sleepy, you can do more). You will get rid of sleep in that moment.
    Wow, It's a nice trick, Thanks for sharing this trick Adiza. Sure I will use this trick
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
    If you feel sleepy, take quick naps. It will help you in your studies too.
    Yeah, you're right Assassin, power naps help us to refresh our mind and we can study with more focus.