Try our "Help Me AI"
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We are Hiring Content Writers Suitable for University Students and Freelancers

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries

We are Hiring Content Writers Suitable for University Students and Freelancers

Hello Everyone,

WE ARE HIRING!

We're looking for talented multilingual Sri Lankan content writers (bloggers, creative writers, copy writers, ghost writers) for work contract basis. Highly suitable for university students and people who are looking for part time jobs or wishes to work from home.

Requirements:

• Fluency in English, Tamil or Sinhala.
    • Ability to spend 45 minutes per day or at least 5 hours per week
    • Researching skills.
    • Interest in writing based on your known topic ( Example: Technology, Travel, Agriculture, Automobile, Innovation, Startup,entrepreneurship, photography,etc )
    • Ability to travel specific places for attend any events and write about it ( This is absolutely optional and if you are okay with travelling, then we will bare or reimburse the Travel & accommodation expenses )

Payout:

1. Depends on your experience, selected job title, your preferred topic, demand, and number of delivery ( Min 10,000 Rs - Max 45,000 Rs / Per month )
    2. Payout released in 3rd week of every month ( Our Payout billing cycle starts from 21st every month ) based on your contract and agreed delivery terms.
    3. Can request advanced payment ( 70% from your net payout amount ) once in every 60 days.

Terms:

1. We are hiring you behalf on our clients and we do NOT encourage or tolerate any copied, rewritten, low quality content from any members.
    2. The contents ownership and copyrights belong to us and our clients, you have no rights to republish or rewrite or resell this to anyone.
    3. We use plagiarism checker and native language experts to validate your content, thus your draft content will be approved after our manual review.

How to Apply:
    Anyone interested in proving themselves in here, please reply below about your preferred job position,experience and the industry that you are passionate.Then private message me your LinkedIn or Resume details, We will contact you if your profile meet our basic requirements.
    Small Daily Improvements Always Lead To Exceptional Results Over Time. - Robin Sharma

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    I am Nishadi Thilakarathna, an Undergraduate at the University of Colombo School Of Computing Following Information System Degree.
    And I am in interest to join with "The Hub Sri Lanka" as a Blogger and a Copy Writer.

As a hobby, I love to study something and write my own article on that. I feel interested in that work. So I think joining as a blogger on your site will be an added advantage for me to continue this work. And currently, I am a volunteer content writer in Global Geek Sri Lanka and Windows Geek Sri Lanka
    I am interested in writing technology related articles and Innovation, Startup, entrepreneurship-related articles from the categories you have given
    and shares the knowledge among the tech enthusiasts and also other readers.

Also, I have the ability to handle Both English and Sinhala Languages and I have the ability to work more than 5 hours per week.

Url of my blog:Bloggie Tech Shadow – Gaining Knowledge is the First Step to Wisdom and Sharing it is the First step to humanity.

I am looking forward to hear from you.
    Thank you.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorraine View Post
    I am Nishadi Thilakarathna, an Undergraduate at the University of Colombo School Of Computing Following Information System Degree.
    And I am in interest to join with "The Hub Sri Lanka" as a Blogger and a Copy Writer.

As a hobby, I love to study something and write my own article on that. I feel interested in that work. So I think joining as a blogger on your site will be an added advantage for me to continue this work. And currently, I am a volunteer content writer in Global Geek Sri Lanka and Windows Geek Sri Lanka
    I am interested in writing technology related articles and Innovation, Startup, entrepreneurship-related articles from the categories you have given
    and shares the knowledge among the tech enthusiasts and also other readers.

Also, I have the ability to handle Both English and Sinhala Languages and I have the ability to work more than 5 hours per week.

Url of my blog:Bloggie Tech Shadow – Gaining Knowledge is the First Step to Wisdom and Sharing it is the First step to humanity.
    Hi Nisadi,
    Thanks for your interest I'm tagging @Shana here, She'll be in touch with you shortly.

Thank you.
    Small Daily Improvements Always Lead To Exceptional Results Over Time. - Robin Sharma

Status
    Hi,
    I am a creative writer and I am looking for part time job to increase my writing potential.I love to work in challenging work space.
    I am sure that I can give my best for your expectation.

Eagerly waiting for the reply .

Status
    HI I am Sinduja Iyadurai. I completed my course work for BA (Hons) in International Business Management at APIIT Sri Lanka with a First Class Honors. I believe I am well qualified to make an effective and useful contribution. I am capable of copy writing, ghost writing, and creative writing. I have the ability of handling English, Tamil and Sinhala languages and also I can work more than 5 hours a week.
    I am looking forward to hear from you
    Thank you for your time and consideration

Status
    Hello,
    I am an undergraduate of the University of Colombo School Of Computing whom interested to join with The Hub Sri Lanka as a Blogger and a Creative Writer. Ipossess the ability to handle both English and Sinhala languages fluently can work for 5 hours a week. I work as the Content Editor for IEEE SAC Sri Lanka Section and have been an article writer for blogs since 2016. I started my own blog for creative writing recently and can be accessed via Blog – Oshani Writes!.
    Waiting for reply,
    Thank You!

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi,

I am a creative writer and I am looking for part time job to increase my writing potential.I love to work in challenging work space.
    I am sure that I can give my best for your expectation.
    Eagerly waiting for the reply .

Hi @Shan,
    Thanks for your interest! One of our staff member will be in touch with you shortly.

HI,
    I just completed my course work for BA (Hons) in International Business Management at APIIT Sri Lanka with a First Class Honors. I believe I am well qualified to make an effective and useful contribution. I am capable of copy writing, ghost writing, and creative writing. I have the ability of handling English, Tamil and Sinhala languages and also I can work more than 5 hours a week.

Hi @Sinduja,
    Thanks for your interest! One of our staff member will be in touch with you shortly.

Hello,
    I am an undergraduate of the University of Colombo School Of Computing whom interested to join with The Hub Sri Lanka as a Blogger and a Creative Writer. Ipossess the ability to handle both English and Sinhala languages fluently can work for 5 hours a week. I work as the Content Editor for IEEE SAC Sri Lanka Section and have been an article writer for blogs since 2016. I started my own blog for creative writing recently and can be accessed via Blog – Oshani Writes!.
    Waiting for reply,
    Thank You!

Hi @Oshy,

Status
    Hi I'm looking for Improving Blogging, writing skills and to consistently moving with this thread Especially into tech scene related articles

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jackshanan View Post
    Hi I'm looking for Improving Blogging, writing skills and to consistently moving with this thread Especially into tech scene related articles
    Hi jackshanan, Thank you for your interest. Can you send us your details for us to proceed?

Status
    Hello there, I'm Asiri from SLIIT. Currently an undergraduate in SE.
    You can search for 'Asiri Hewage' on Google.I have the ability to handle Both English and Sinhala Languages and I have the ability to work more than 5 hours per week. Hope you will contact me. Cheers!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast