Try our "Help Me AI"
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We are Hiring Content Writers Suitable for University Students and Freelancers

Status
    I am Shanmuganathan Parthiban. I am currently working with Tamilmirror (National Tamil News Paper in SriLanka) as a Sub Editor. And I am in interest to join with "The Hub Sri Lanka" as a creative and copy writer.
    I have 8 years experience in this field and have published more than 40 articles through catamaran.org, (German base website) CEPA SriLanka, (poverty research institute) SudarOli (National Tamil News Paper in SriLanka). I am interested in writing Technology, Travel and cultural and Agriculture related articles (if you have given Innovation, Startup, entrepreneurship related articles from the categories i can write)
    I have the ability to handle English, Sinhala and Tamil Languages and I have the ability to work more than 5 hours per week.
    Thank you.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by parthiban View Post
    I am Shanmuganathan Parthiban. I am currently working with Tamilmirror (National Tamil News Paper in SriLanka) as a Sub Editor. And I am in interest to join with "The Hub Sri Lanka" as a creative and copy writer.
    I have 8 years experience in this field and have published more than 40 articles through catamaran.org, (German base website) CEPA SriLanka, (poverty research institute) SudarOli (National Tamil News Paper in SriLanka). I am interested in writing Technology, Travel and cultural and Agriculture related articles (if you have given Innovation, Startup, entrepreneurship related articles from the categories i can write)
    I have the ability to handle English, Sinhala and Tamil Languages and I have the ability to work more than 5 hours per week.
    Thank you.
    Thank you for your interest parthiban. Please check your inbox, we've sent you the details.
    Thank you.

Status
    Hi Hub,

This is Zaayu. I got introduced to this forum through my husband, and I am glad I am part of it.

I am a technology enthusiast. I possess higher education in the field of Mathematics, Medical Laboratory Sciences and Natural Sciences. Though I don't have formal education in the field of technology, I possess a reasonable amount of knowledge in that domain. I would like to participate in Blogging in the fields I am comfortable, preferably technology.

I will be sending the CV/LinkedIn soon with actual data.

Thanks

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zaayu View Post
    Hi Hub,

This is Zaayu. I got introduced to this forum through my husband, and I am glad I am part of it.

I am a technology enthusiast. I possess higher education in the field of Mathematics, Medical Laboratory Sciences and Natural Sciences. Though I don't have formal education in the field of technology, I possess a reasonable amount of knowledge in that domain. I would like to participate in Blogging in the fields I am comfortable, preferably technology.

I will be sending the CV/LinkedIn soon with actual data.

Thanks
    Hello @Zaayu,
    Thanks for your interest, Please drop us your resume or LinkedIn profile details to shortlist.
    Small Daily Improvements Always Lead To Exceptional Results Over Time. - Robin Sharma

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12