Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: What is the most important thing you consider for a successful interview?

Status

What is the most important thing you consider for a successful interview?

When you face an interview follow these two points importantly.

1. Dress appropriately and speak professionally
    2. relax(Avoid Tension)

If you follow these two points you can successfully face your interview.

That's my point of view, So Guys please share your thoughts here.

Status
    Dress is outlook. But i think, during an interview, our confidence level plays a mojor role

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Appropriate dresscode, arriving on time,maintaining good manners, confident body language and asking insightful questions at the end of the interview are some the key things we need to consider while going for an interview.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Guys, i like to share some thing here. During a typical interview, it is common to candidates come on time and almost every one wear neat dress. So the challenging part for the boss/ employer is to findout the best person who will fit into the job criteria. Following is a real incident.
    There was an interview for paultry farm workers. So the boss finally asked a question. If i give you a live bird, can you cut the neck?
    If you say, it is disgusting or i cant kill a bird then you will most likely fail.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by roshan View Post
    Guys, i like to share some thing here. During a typical interview, it is common to candidates come on time and almost every one wear neat dress. So the challenging part for the boss/ employer is to findout the best person who will fit into the job criteria. Following is a real incident.
    There was an interview for paultry farm workers. So the boss finally asked a question. If i give you a live bird, can you cut the neck?
    If you say, it is disgusting or i cant kill a bird then you will most likely fail.

Yes, Roshan, based on the job type we need to answer the questions, otherwise we will fail. As in your example, we need to say "Yes" to cut the live bird neck to get the job at Poultry farm.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.