Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: Tamil cinema music getting worse day by day

Status
    Reputed Member

Thumbs up Tamil cinema music getting worse day by day

I love music. I always collect good musics from new music albums, film songs of different languages. As I have noticed so far, the quality of Tamil cinema music really upsets me. Still I listen to several Tamil songs of previous years(90s, 2ks), like A.R.Rahman music on repeat mode. But current songs can't be listen more than once. My Tamil song collection getting reduced. Only a countable songs I enjoy to listen over and over.

Are you guys feeling same as me?
    Let's be the change

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Srb View Post
    I love music. I always collect good musics from new music albums, film songs of different languages. As I have noticed so far, the quality of Tamil cinema music really upsets me. Still I listen to several Tamil songs of previous years(90s, 2ks), like A.R.Rahman music on repeat mode. But current songs can't be listen more than once. My Tamil song collection getting reduced. Only a countable songs I enjoy to listen over and over.

I would say, it depends on people taste and their culture! modern people love to hear hip-hop and jazz which is Chinese for us and we love romantic and melting rhythms which is boring for them Checkout my recent collections ( not too much ) and share your feedback
    Small Daily Improvements Always Lead To Exceptional Results Over Time. - Robin Sharma

Status
    Reputed Member

I feel the same as well.The competition between the upcoming Music directors has moved into another stage where they tend to copy songs.This may also be a reason behind it and the increased number of music directors also matter in the quality of the music.
    Do what is RIGHT, NOT what is EASY!

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Beacon View Post
    I would say, it depends on people taste and their culture! modern people love to hear hip-hop and jazz which is Chinese for us and we love romantic and melting rhythms which is boring for them Checkout my recent collections ( not too much ) and share your feedback
    I agree with you. Thank you for sharing your collections. It almost same as mine.
    Let's be the change

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    I agree with you. Thank you for sharing your collections. It almost same as mine.
    That's weird then!!! Most of my colleagues says i have no taste interms of choosing or listening songs
    Small Daily Improvements Always Lead To Exceptional Results Over Time. - Robin Sharma

Status
    Reputed Member

I feel the same too, I think most of the music directors shifted to digital music instrument. There is so much difference between a flute and a digital one. Earlier days you mentioned (90,2k), at that time mostly it done by real inststrument but it's digitalaized. So it's one of the main reason I think the song are not soulful like old days.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Thank you for sharing your collections,you have some of my favorite songs, especially "EK DIL EK JAAN " It's my most favorite
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Today check these thread and listen the songs Enai saaithaale song and Kannadi Poovukku, both are good.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.