Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: What Makes You Respect A Person?!

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries

What Makes You Respect A Person?!

Morning guys!

Respect is something everyone desires to get and give. Everyone has a unique personality and everyone's UNIQUE, not evryone are with the same character maybe that is why the respect we give to the third person differs.

I have seen some people who only respect their higher officials and don't really respect the poor ones. IS THIS EVEN RIGHT? What genuine people do is they give the same respect to all whether it is a Janitor or a CEO!

I would like to raise here a question on what makes you to respect a person?
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shivani View Post
    Morning guys!

Respect is something everyone desires to get and give. Everyone has a unique personality and everyone's UNIQUE, not evryone are with the same character maybe that is why the respect we give to the third person differs.

I have seen some people who only respect their higher officials and don't really respect the poor ones. IS THIS EVEN RIGHT? What genuine people do is they give the same respect to all whether it is a Janitor or a CEO!

For me a person's behavior is most important thing which decides the respect to be given to the person, irrespective of the job s/he is doing. Respect should be earn by behavior and given for those who deserve it.
    Let's be the change

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Morning guys!

We should respect the decent behaviour and decent qualities of a person filled with kind words. That's my way of respecting. That respect automatically happens. Otherwise for a person in a higher position without these qualities we just showing that we are respecting. There a real respect not happens any more.
    Try to be Dynamic and Independent

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Morning guys!

When a person being His or her self without wearing a fake mask according to the people ,Irrespective of their status or position.
    I will respect that kind of person, Simply saying I respect honest people.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Adiza View Post
    For me a person's behavior is most important thing which decides the respect to be given to the person, irrespective of the job s/he is doing. Respect should be earn by behavior and given for those who deserve it.
    Hi Adiza

Yes true respect shouldn't be given irrespective of a persons job!

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorraine View Post
    We should respect the decent behaviour and decent qualities of a person filled with kind words. That's my way of respecting. That respect automatically happens. Otherwise for a person in a higher position without these qualities we just showing that we are respecting. There a real respect not happens any more.
    Hi there Bhavya!

Very true if we only respect them for their position it will seem as if like we are acting

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    When a person being His or her self without wearing a fake mask according to the people ,Irrespective of their status or position.
    I will respect that kind of person, Simply saying I respect honest people.
    Hi Bhavya!

Thats real good, being genuine is the best quality of a human being

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Moana View Post
    Hi Bhavya!

Thats real good, being genuine is the best quality of a human being
    Yeah it's really hard to find a genuine person,but when we find them we should keep them in our life.

Very true if we only respect them for their position it will seem as if like we are acting
    Yeah People who respect others according to their position are best actors we shouldn't trust them at all.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Moana View Post
    Morning guys!

I respect everyone irrespective of age/status. A person must respect himself so that he can respect others as the same/equal.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by subasan View Post
    I respect everyone irrespective of age/status. A person must respect himself so that he can respect others as the same/equal.
    Agree with you Subasan, First we should respect our own self then only we can give respect to others.