Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: Why school life is better than university life?

Status
    Reputed Member

Why school life is better than university life?

In school life we were not given same freedom as we get in a university life. Even though school life remains the best in most of our cases. Friends, teenage crushes, punishments, homework, teachers, lame fights, co-curricular activities all these things always endure sweet memories. While we are in the most joyous, highly expected phase of our life 'The university life', we are less ecstatic than before.
    What may be the reason? Discuss your views.
    Let's be the change

Status
    Hi, Adiza

With my experience in my life, school life is better than my university life.
    in that respect,

School life is the beginning of our life. It is more than merely to think about the future aspirations, with the ones that are closer to us and the more closely with those who are fully enjoying the present life with our loved ones. It is the time to teach basic things to life. School age is also a time for school friends to have a deep understanding of each other.

Rather, university life is enjoying the enjoyment of the present day, but they are closely related to the future, focusing on the future. Universal life dependent only on the future is characteristic of a competitive community. Hence school life can not work without examining it here. Universal life has the potential to stand out challenges. Every activity is centered on future life because of having mature age.

School life is between 05 to 06 years old. The school is our second family, teachers are mothers, fathers and brothers and sisters. School life is a platform that teaches the basics of life. The fact is that there is no restriction of freedom, but it is a control that prevents us from falling into freedom. Making the right and proper habits point to being a good student in the community. But freedom in the university is in some way beneficial, where freedom is being misused. So school life is the best thing I have ever done in my mind.

In addition, we have the chance to become friends with friends in school life for about 14 years of friendship. School life is an opportunity to learn a variety of situations, habits, likes and dislikes, family relationships, fighting, seasons, peace, and childhood. Instead, the university life is just
    Travels after 04 years of friendship. However, some people only act on the requirements. It is absolutely true that it is less than school life, though it is somewhat familiar with one's basics, habits, thoughts etc. in university life.

The school age has made us feel pleasant and bitter experience, but our friends are aware of the circumstances and behaviors that they know and act accordingly. And after 14 years of friendship, we know that we are fully aware of them. And for a few years we have been a playful period, but we are happy with many art events, competitions, and games, helping us develop our talents and talents without knowing it. However, university life seems to be a long period of time for many of the challenges we face. Every activity here is in a well thought out scenario. Hence, university life is a journey towards the future. So here are some pleasant memories but there is a time when you face challenges to face every problem in society. But we have a deep sense of school life and a feeling of fear. So school life is better than university life.

Parents, teachers and relatives will be with us in our school life. Because we are controlled, the problems we have are not so big. If they do so, they will be able to help them. But when we are separated from parents and relatives in university life, support for us is less than school life. However, no one can complete the parent's position.

So I wanted to say these as a collection of experiences in my life. Finally, my support in university life was less than school life. And I want to tell you that losses are the highest in the university. Thank you very much for giving me the opportunity to remember my school life.I love my school life so deeply. So my life is more than 100% better than the university life and I am sure that it will not come again.

Thanks.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Adiza View Post
    In school life we were not given same freedom as we get in a university life. Even though school life remains the best in most of our cases. Friends, teenage crushes, punishments, homework, teachers, lame fights, co-curricular activities all these things always endure sweet memories. While we are in the most joyous, highly expected phase of our life 'The university life', we are less ecstatic than before.
    What may be the reason? Discuss your views.
    Because in school life we're innocent kids, so we enjoyed life as it is. When we entered university we become more competitive to get good results and career to secure our future life.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    At university, you're expected to take responsibility for your own learning. Unlike school, there will be no-one checking that you've done your homework, reminding you when assignments are due, or making sure you show up to your lectures. It's up to you, how and when you want to learn.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Arnold View Post
    At university, you're expected to take responsibility for your own learning. Unlike school, there will be no-one checking that you've done your homework, reminding you when assignments are due, or making sure you show up to your lectures. It's up to you, how and when you want to learn.
    Totally agree with you Kyle Arnold, In university our learning is in our own hands. So, we are in full responsible for our studies and future career.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.