Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: Have You Ever Lost Respect Over Someone Instantly?

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries

Have You Ever Lost Respect Over Someone Instantly?

Hello Everyone!

Respect is something everybody deserves to have could be a small 4 year old or even an 80 year old doesn't matter who ever it is what but everybody deserves to be respected!
    Everyone of us would definitely have a role model or a person whom we respect the most in our lives.

DO YOU HAVE ONE? WHY DO YOU RESPECT HIM/HER a little more than the others? Well, there should be some reasons, some explainable where as some cannot be!

My question is, have you ever lost respect over somebody instantly? Share us kindly your experience and let us know!
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shivani View Post
    Hello Everyone!

Respect is something everybody deserves to have could be a small 4 year old or even an 80 year old doesn't matter who ever it is what but everybody deserves to be respected!
    Everyone of us would definitely have a role model or a person whom we respect the most in our lives.

DO YOU HAVE ONE? WHY DO YOU RESPECT HIM/HER a little more than the others? Well, there should be some reasons, some explainable where as some cannot be!

My question is, have you ever lost respect over somebody instantly? Share us kindly your experience and let us know!
    Well, I know of such several people. The elderly women who have no shame in slandering and spoiling the name of other women just for the sake of gossip are pure vermins in my POV.
    As soon as they start judging all the women they know, I leave the place, because my anger might fuel their gossip even more.

And there are some peers who hate the ones I respect. I don't care how they feel about those people, but when they spoil their reputation in front of others is just too cheap for me. They lose my respect as soon as they open their mouths.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shana View Post
    Well, I know of such several people. The elderly women who have no shame in slandering and spoiling the name of other women just for the sake of gossip are pure vermins in my POV.
    As soon as they start judging all the women they know, I leave the place, because my anger might fuel their gossip even more.

And there are some peers who hate the ones I respect. I don't care how they feel about those people, but when they spoil their reputation in front of others is just too cheap for me. They lose my respect as soon as they open their mouths.
    That is really a great character of yours Shana! Respect is something that we give from our heart and once it is gone it can't be given back again!
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Moana View Post
    Hello Everyone!

There some people who blame others for their mistakes, lying around, frequently change their opinions and side for their own benefits I don't respect these kinds of people.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.