Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: Leopard's Abuse In Killinochi! Is It Right Or Wrong?

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries

Leopard's Abuse In Killinochi! Is It Right Or Wrong?

Hello everyone!

Recently the abuse on the leopard in Killinochi became a big issue all over Sri lanka. I hope all you guys might known what actually happened!

As we all know wild animals are dangerous to human beings, so I would say that killing the Leopard was right, but torturing it was WRONG. Either they should've handed over the Leopard to the forest guard or buried it instead of torturing it and posting it on Facebook, but I think killing it was right just to save ourselves from the wild animals attack!

DO YOU GUYS AGREE ON KILLING THE LEOPARD FOR OUR OWN SAFETY OR WAS IT WRONG? KINDLY LET US KNOW YOUR OPINIONS!
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shivani View Post
    Hello everyone!

Recently the abuse on the leopard in Killinochi became a big issue all over Sri lanka. I hope all you guys might known what actually happened!

As we all know wild animals are dangerous to human beings, so I would say that killing the Leopard was right, but torturing it was WRONG. Either they should've handed over the Leopard to the forest guard or buried it instead of torturing it and posting it on Facebook, but I think killing it was right just to save ourselves from the wild animals attack!

DO YOU GUYS AGREE ON KILLING THE LEOPARD FOR OUR OWN SAFETY OR WAS IT WRONG? KINDLY LET US KNOW YOUR OPINIONS!
    If they were to save guard them selves from leopard, why they want to torture it like beasts. Humanity, rationale at its end.
    Let's be the change

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Adiza View Post
    If they were to save guard them selves from leopard, why they want to torture it like beasts. Humanity, rationale at its end.
    Hi adiza! Yeah very true that if they were truly to safe themselves they wouldn't have tortured it in the first place and posted on Facebook instead they would have buried it.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Hi adiza! Yeah very true that if they were truly to safe themselves they wouldn't have tortured it in the first place and posted on Facebook instead they would have buried it.
    Almost everyone inside and outside the country has shown their aggression towards this incident. Also government has taken actions on those people who did this crime. But how can we be sure that there will be no more incidents like these will happen in future? If someone did like this and haven't posted in Facebook do we able to aware of it?
    Let's be the change

Status
    Reputed Member
    Hello everyone!

It's actually a shame that we ended up killing an animal in the most monstrous way. As they say, monsters don't hide in the forest, they live around you. We have lost our humanity and degraded ourselves to that of an animal.
    I saw a video that was recorded as torturing that creature in all ways possible. They were clearly showing off!
    Would they have done those disgusting stuff, had it been alive? No matter what animal it is, there's always a way to control it. That's why we have laws and organizations all around Sri Lanka. That's the day I felt shameful to belong in the same community as them.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Adiza View Post
    Almost everyone inside and outside the country has shown their aggression towards this incident. Also government has taken actions on those people who did this crime. But how can we be sure that there will be no more incidents like these will happen in future? If someone did like this and haven't posted in Facebook do we able to aware of it?
    I guess that since the right action has been taken I hope that an incident like this will never happen again! My instincts say so

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Hello everyone!

In this incident the people behave worse than the leopard,these people are shame on humanity.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    In this incident the people behave worse than the leopard,these people are shame on humanity.
    Thats why people are being called as animals these days!

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Moana View Post
    Thats why people are being called as animals these days!
    True, We losing our humanity in this digitalized world.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.