Try our "Help Me AI"
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Why people don't like to post their photos without editing?

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    I have seen boys who edit their own photos, By the way, How are you sure that I edit my pictures?
    You see, I have seen women who edit their photos. But we've both seen very few men who edit their photos. There are more unknowns persons in this world than we know. I say that you are one of them. I can also ask you, how do you know that men you know are editing their photo. But I think it's difficult to answer

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marvin View Post
    You see, I have seen women who edit their photos. But we've both seen very few men who edit their photos. There are more unknowns persons in this world than we know. I say that you are one of them. I can also ask you, how do you know that men you know are editing their photo. But I think it's difficult to answer
    I can answer your question, I have seen men posted their edited picture on social media. Like my brothers,friends and colleagues all of them do that.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Simple because they want look better in others eyes
    Yes Bhavya you are right, because nowadays no one is seeing the person's character. They see their beauty. That is why they want to be beautiful in the eyes of others.

Status
    I can answer your question, I have seen men posted their edited picture on social media. Like my brothers,friends and colleagues all of them do that.
    What you are saying is that within your circle of friends and relatives who you know, just open your eyes and see who mostly editing and publishing their photo, The answer will be obviously Women.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by shahana View Post
    Yes Bhavya you are right, because nowadays no one is seeing the person's character. They see their beauty. That is why they want to be beautiful in the eyes of others.
    Yeah most of the youngsters focus on the outer beauty,which is not permanent.We do edits to enhance our beauty and make it more presentable.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    What you are saying is that within your circle of friends and relatives who you know, just open your eyes and see who mostly editing and publishing their photo, The answer will be obviously Women.
    I would say both men and women equally doing it. You are agreeing it or not this is the truth

Status
    I would say both men and women equally doing it. You are agreeing it or not this is the truth
    No, I can't accept that men and women are equally editing their photos, because as the number of men and women is not equal in this world. Those who think that they should look good in the presence of others are women not men. This is why women want to edit and publish their Photos.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    No, I can't accept that men and women are equally editing their photos, because as the number of men and women is not equal in this world. Those who think that they should look good in the presence of others are women not men. This is why women want to edit and publish their Photos.
    Any way Whatever I say you are not going to accept it. So let's leave this debate.

Status
    Any way Whatever I say you are not going to accept it. So let's leave this debate.
    I need your conclusion Bhavya!

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    I need your conclusion Bhavya!
    I already told my conclusion both men and women edit their photos to look better and nothing wrong in it.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast