Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: How does advertising help the customers?

  1. #1
    Status
    Offline
    Bhavya's Avatar
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya, Srilanka
    Posts
    7,682
    Blog Entries
    51
       Rep Power
    22

    How does advertising help the customers?

    Hello Friends,

    The purpose of advertising is to persuade customers,clients and consumers of products and services of the respective sellers offerings.
    I want to know as a receiver of products and services what kind of benefits I can get from advertisements.


    Can someone explain me how does advertising help the customers?
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

  2. #2
    Status
    Offline
    Moana's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya Srilanka
    Posts
    1,569
    Blog Entries
    5
       Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    Hello Friends,

    The purpose of advertising is to persuade customers,clients and consumers of products and services of the respective sellers offerings.
    I want to know as a receiver of products and services what kind of benefits I can get from advertisements.


    Can someone explain me how does advertising help the customers?

    It helps them to overview a product but we won't get a deeper knowledge about the product and it can't be realiable because of the ads show their advantages while advertising!
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

  3. #3
    Status
    Offline
    Bhavya's Avatar
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya, Srilanka
    Posts
    7,682
    Blog Entries
    51
       Rep Power
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Shivani View Post
    It helps them to overview a product but we won't get a deeper knowledge about the product and it can't be realiable because of the ads show their advantages while advertising!
    You're right ads shows only the advantages of the products,To know the pros and cons of the products I think we have to rely on customer reviews
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

  4. #4
    Status
    Offline
    Wondergirl's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    vavuniya
    Posts
    469
       Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    Hello Friends,

    The purpose of advertising is to persuade customers,clients and consumers of products and services of the respective sellers offerings.
    I want to know as a receiver of products and services what kind of benefits I can get from advertisements.


    Can someone explain me how does advertising help the customers?
    Hi Bhavya ,

    I think advertising focus on repeating the same content and messaging & designed primarily for customer acquisition.

  5. #5
    Status
    Offline
    Bhavya's Avatar
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya, Srilanka
    Posts
    7,682
    Blog Entries
    51
       Rep Power
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Hi Bhavya ,

    I think advertising focus on repeating the same content and messaging & designed primarily for customer acquisition.
    Yeah customer acquisition is the main motive of advertisements, But how come customers benefited from the advertisements?
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

  6. #6
    Status
    Offline
    Moana's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya Srilanka
    Posts
    1,569
    Blog Entries
    5
       Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    You're right ads shows only the advantages of the products,To know the pros and cons of the products I think we have to rely on customer reviews
    Reviews of a certain product on the specific site will help you to identify the products pros and cons
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

  7. #7
    Status
    Offline
    Moana's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya Srilanka
    Posts
    1,569
    Blog Entries
    5
       Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Hi Bhavya ,

    I think advertising focus on repeating the same content and messaging & designed primarily for customer acquisition.
    It doesn't repeat a customers acquisition I hope it finds out people's taste and tells details about that.
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

  8. #8
    Status
    Offline
    Bhavya's Avatar
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya, Srilanka
    Posts
    7,682
    Blog Entries
    51
       Rep Power
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Moana View Post
    Reviews of a certain product on the specific site will help you to identify the products pros and cons
    Yeah you got my point, From the customers' review we can get the honest feedback of the products
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Similar Threads

  1. What are the reasons companies lose customers?
    By Bhavya in forum General Business
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-01-2019, 05:43 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-15-2019, 04:59 PM
  3. Why emails go to customers spam?
    By Bhavya in forum Online Marketing
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-13-2019, 03:28 PM
  4. Why Are Customers Review Important In Marketing?
    By Moana in forum General Business
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-26-2018, 02:05 PM
  5. What about Advertising to mobile customers?
    By Bhavya in forum Advertising
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-10-2018, 12:42 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Who We Are

The Hub Sri Lanka is an online community portal for all the Sri Lankan digital Citizen's to enthusiastically learn and connect with the society by enormously increasing their knowledge and careers through an extensive collaborative marketplace.

Join us
RSS RSS 2.0 XML MAP HTML