Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: The end of an era!! Cap's retirement from the mcu.

  1. #1
    Status
    Offline
    Moana's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya Srilanka
    Posts
    1,569
    Blog Entries
    5
       Rep Power
    16

    The end of an era!! Cap's retirement from the mcu.

    Captain America’s Chris Evans says he’s retiring from Marvel after Avengers 4!!

    WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK, WILL HE DIE IN THE NEXT UPCOMING PARTS OF AVENGERS?? SHARE ME YOUR OPINIONS???

    Robert Downey Jr.’s Iron Man may be the unquestionable star of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, but Chris Evans’ Captain America is its heart. Over three solo films and two Avengers team-ups. However,
    His anno
    uncement about his retirement as Cap last week really might have brought tears to his fans.

    THE END OF A HANDSOME LEGEND. LOL

    chris-evans-as-captain-american-in-avengers-infinity-war.png




    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

  2. #2
    Status
    Offline
    Karikaalan's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya
    Posts
    340
       Rep Power
    15
    It will create a blank space that cannot be easily filled

  3. #3
    Status
    Offline
    Moana's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya Srilanka
    Posts
    1,569
    Blog Entries
    5
       Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Kishanth_sri View Post
    It will create a blank space that cannot be easily filled
    It's because he has won the hearts of many and he is the captain of the ship. I can't even imagine him dying! I guess he has a conflict with the crew because in an interview he has said that it is better to leave before they push you off the ship!
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

  4. #4
    Status
    Offline
    Shana's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    757
       Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Shivani View Post
    It's because he has won the hearts of many and he is the captain of the ship. I can't even imagine him dying! I guess he has a conflict with the crew because in an interview he has said that it is better to leave before they push you off the ship!
    Conflict with the crew? But all seemed chummy during the Infinity War tour and interviews.

  5. #5
    Status
    Offline
    Moana's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya Srilanka
    Posts
    1,569
    Blog Entries
    5
       Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Gobi View Post
    Conflict with the crew? But all seemed chummy during the Infinity War tour and interviews.
    I said that I just guessed Gobi, because in an interview Evans has said and I quote ''You want to get off the train before they push you off''
    So this gave me a clue that he might have had a conflict with the internal crew members!
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

  6. #6
    Status
    Offline
    Shana's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    757
       Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Shivani View Post
    I said that I just guessed Gobi, because in an interview Evans has said and I quote ''You want to get off the train before they push you off''
    So this gave me a clue that he might have had a conflict with the internal crew members!
    May be that's a possibility. Who knows? But he will be missed. Someone has to irritate Tony on daily basis and I can't find anyone better than Cap.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Who We Are

The Hub Sri Lanka is an online community portal for all the Sri Lankan digital Citizen's to enthusiastically learn and connect with the society by enormously increasing their knowledge and careers through an extensive collaborative marketplace.

Join us
RSS RSS 2.0 XML MAP HTML