Quote Originally Posted by Katren View Post
Due to the Corona Virus attack, most of the people are working from home, yes, I'm the person working from home, I don't know how many of them are accepting the challenges, but I'm facing there are so many distractions and challenges, but I'm managing all the situations and challenges. At the moment, everything going well and my family also supporting me to work from home and they can understand what I'm doing, So the above mentioned snap will help who are working from home I wanna ask one question from you Bhavya, Are you working from Home?
Hi Katren, Thanks for your inputs, yes I am also working from home and this is my first experience.In terms of work and productivity everything going well and i didn't face that much of distractions because I have supportive and understanding family so, they gave me the space to work peacefully. But, sure I miss the office atmosphere, work discussion with colleagues and light banters between us And also I get the feelings like loneliness, and isolation, coping up with these emotions are challenges I am facing in my work from home life.

You said you're facing challenges and distractions. can you elaborate what kind of challenges and distractions are they?