Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: Your thoughts can differently impact your food digestion and metabolism!!!

Status
    Reputed Member

Smile Your thoughts can differently impact your food digestion and metabolism!!!

Doctors found that we could eat the healthiest meal in the world, but if we’re thinking negative thoughts the digestion of our food goes down and our fat storage metabolism can rise up. Fact is that what we believe about any food we consume can influence and affects the body. Surprised right. Lots of people eat and drink while thinking about their meal. “Fat will make me fatter”, "Plain-tea after my meal can increase digestion". These statements may be true for certain degree. But is it possible that we can instigating these effects. It is said that if our head and heart are in the right place, the nutritive power of our food will be increased.

Have you felt that your food thoughts and your digestion are connected?
    Let's be the change

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Adiza View Post
    Doctors found that we could eat the healthiest meal in the world, but if we’re thinking negative thoughts the digestion of our food goes down and our fat storage metabolism can rise up. Fact is that what we believe about any food we consume can influence and affects the body. Surprised right. Lots of people eat and drink while thinking about their meal. “Fat will make me fatter”, "Plain-tea after my meal can increase digestion". These statements may be true for certain degree. But is it possible that we can instigating these effects. It is said that if our head and heart are in the right place, the nutritive power of our food will be increased.

Well as far as my thoughts on food, I think eating something induces creativity. I think better when I'm munching on something, whatever it is, be it biscuits or snacks. And my environment pushes me to eat rice 3 times a day and I've been doing this for about a year now. To be honest, I think rice makes me become a fatty, so I started reducing the amount of rice intake and increased the curries. But still no much difference.

Maybe the thought process affects the efficiency of food, but I'm not sure I believe it.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Adiza View Post

Yeah It's true our food thoughts and digestion system is connected.Digestion begins in our brain when we think about food, before we even start eating.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.