Quote Originally Posted by Shana View Post
Yeah... I don't back off from an argument because I don't like to be dominated by bullies. When I actually argue, I make sure I'm on the right side. If my point is proven wrong, I accept that I was wrong and I say sorry asap.
But if the one is making an argument on a false thing just for the sake of arguing and to see me try to defend myself, I do not back off. I give them back enough to make them run away licking their wounds. I have colleagues who think they're superior to everyone and they can do anything to make others suffer just by talking itself. My close friends do this within our circle which I consider harmless. But some do it on purpose in public to see others humiliated. Those I don't tolerate. I hit them where it hurts and I feel bad doing that. But my self-respect is much more important than being around bullies who call themselves my friend.
Agree I used to argue when I am in the right side,Me also feel self respect is more important,But sometime I felt arguing with people may look immature,So i want to avoid it as much as posssible