Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: How to deal with the negative people in our life?

  1. #1
    Status
    Offline
    Bhavya's Avatar
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya, Srilanka
    Posts
    7,682
    Blog Entries
    51
       Rep Power
    22

    How to deal with the negative people in our life?

    Hello friends,

    Negative people always see negativity in every situations.you try to stay positive and remain strong but their negativity ends up just completely draining you.
    You feel exhausted and you may also start to feel depresses too.


    Can you guys have any solutions to handle the negative people in our life?
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

  2. #2
    Status
    Offline
    Lorraine's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    402
    Blog Entries
    1
       Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    Hello friends,

    Negative people always see negativity in every situations.you try to stay positive and remain strong but their negativity ends up just completely draining you.
    You feel exhausted and you may also start to feel depresses too.


    Can you guys have any solutions to handle the negative people in our life?
    Hi dear,
    I think the best way to deal with them is staying silence with a smile for their negative ideas. There are some people with negative ideas whom we cant explain anything. But there is another group they understand that the way they think is negative and try to be positive with a advice.
    But if they are not ready to take your advice stay silence just being listening them. Don't add them to your life
    Try to be Dynamic and Independent

  3. #3
    Status
    Offline
    Bhavya's Avatar
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya, Srilanka
    Posts
    7,682
    Blog Entries
    51
       Rep Power
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorraine View Post
    Hi dear,
    I think the best way to deal with them is staying silence with a smile for their negative ideas. There are some people with negative ideas whom we cant explain anything. But there is another group they understand that the way they think is negative and try to be positive with a advice.
    But if they are not ready to take your advice stay silence just being listening them. Don't add them to your life
    Thank you For your advice Lorriaine, I tried my level best to be silence with a smile but the situation become out of control which made me to react to their comments.I think I have to work on myself to be more patience and calm.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

  4. #4
    Status
    Offline
    Shana's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    757
       Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    Hello friends,

    Negative people always see negativity in every situations.you try to stay positive and remain strong but their negativity ends up just completely draining you.
    You feel exhausted and you may also start to feel depresses too.


    Can you guys have any solutions to handle the negative people in our life?
    Stay away from them. Simple. I met such a character a few months ago and I had to deal with that person in order to finish our group project. Think of being with a constant whining noise...That was how it was for me.
    We finished the project as fast as we can just because I could get away from her. Since I don't tolerate these kinda people, I hint at their behaviour as a joke. basically, I make jokes all the time and I'm used to smiling at people. So my jokes are not usually taken seriously. So when I say something or do something that imitates them comically, they laugh it off. But I know I've hit the mark.

    They don't behave that way after that around me. Maybe what I do hurts them, but I'm ok with being selfish to save me from poisonous people. After all, you live only once.

  5. #5
    Status
    Offline
    Moana's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya Srilanka
    Posts
    1,569
    Blog Entries
    5
       Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Shana View Post
    Stay away from them. Simple. I met such a character a few months ago and I had to deal with that person in order to finish our group project. Think of being with a constant whining noise...That was how it was for me.
    We finished the project as fast as we can just because I could get away from her. Since I don't tolerate these kinda people, I hint at their behaviour as a joke. basically, I make jokes all the time and I'm used to smiling at people. So my jokes are not usually taken seriously. So when I say something or do something that imitates them comically, they laugh it off. But I know I've hit the mark.

    They don't behave that way after that around me. Maybe what I do hurts them, but I'm ok with being selfish to save me from poisonous people. After all, you live only once.
    Just ignore the negative people in life and move.
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

  6. #6
    Status
    Offline
    Bhavya's Avatar
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya, Srilanka
    Posts
    7,682
    Blog Entries
    51
       Rep Power
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Shana View Post
    Stay away from them. Simple. I met such a character a few months ago and I had to deal with that person in order to finish our group project. Think of being with a constant whining noise...That was how it was for me.
    We finished the project as fast as we can just because I could get away from her. Since I don't tolerate these kinda people, I hint at their behaviour as a joke. basically, I make jokes all the time and I'm used to smiling at people. So my jokes are not usually taken seriously. So when I say something or do something that imitates them comically, they laugh it off. But I know I've hit the mark.

    They don't behave that way after that around me. Maybe what I do hurts them, but I'm ok with being selfish to save me from poisonous people. After all, you live only once.
    Wow it's a great trick, I think I should adopt this behavior to deal with them
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

  7. #7
    Status
    Offline
    Shana's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    757
       Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    Wow it's a great trick, I think I should adopt this behavior to deal with them
    Yeah..It works most of the time. Positivity and negativity are contagious. Being around people will affect your mood as well. So I found that it's not my character to ignore them.
    My mind is stubborn that way. So I tease or imitate them as a comedy. Even though they don't show their reaction, they keep a distance from me after that. They can't outright blame you or reprimand you for making that joke. Fast and simple.

  8. #8
    Status
    Offline
    Bhavya's Avatar
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya, Srilanka
    Posts
    7,682
    Blog Entries
    51
       Rep Power
    22
    So I found that it's not my character to ignore them.
    Same here, I couldn't ignore them.

    My mind is stubborn that way. So I tease or imitate them as a comedy. Even though they don't show their reaction, they keep a distance from me after that. They can't outright blame you or reprimand you for making that joke. Fast and simple.
    you're right,They can't blame for a joke, I will follow your trick today onward
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

  9. #9
    Status
    Offline
    Wondergirl's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    vavuniya
    Posts
    469
       Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    Hello friends,

    Negative people always see negativity in every situations.you try to stay positive and remain strong but their negativity ends up just completely draining you.
    You feel exhausted and you may also start to feel depresses too.


    Can you guys have any solutions to handle the negative people in our life?
    Some negative people can be so negative that it feels draining just being around them.
    how can deal with negative people in your life; there are share some better solutions.
    Don't get into an argument .
    Empathize with them
    Lend a helping hand
    Stick to light topics
    Ignore the negative comments
    Praise the person for the positive things
    hang out in 3's or more people .

  10. #10
    Status
    Offline
    Moana's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya Srilanka
    Posts
    1,569
    Blog Entries
    5
       Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Some negative people can be so negative that it feels draining just being around them.
    how can deal with negative people in your life; there are share some better solutions.
    Don't get into an argument .
    Empathize with them
    Lend a helping hand
    Stick to light topics
    Ignore the negative comments
    Praise the person for the positive things
    hang out in 3's or more people .
    Yep the final conclusion is to always REMAIN SILENT!
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. How to deal with jealous people?
    By Katren in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-03-2020, 06:07 PM
  2. How do you deal with people who talk behind your back?
    By Moana in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-27-2019, 10:10 AM
  3. How can we manage the negative mind people?
    By Vaishnavi in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-04-2019, 05:14 PM
  4. How to deal with people who guilt trip you?
    By Bhavya in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-07-2018, 12:08 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-31-2018, 10:17 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Who We Are

The Hub Sri Lanka is an online community portal for all the Sri Lankan digital Citizen's to enthusiastically learn and connect with the society by enormously increasing their knowledge and careers through an extensive collaborative marketplace.

Join us
RSS RSS 2.0 XML MAP HTML