Quote Originally Posted by Shana View Post
Nowadays, wherever we go, we are so much interested in taking selfies and showing off to the world, than enjoy the experience available in our hands. Selfies are being treated as a necessity even when we don't need it.

It's not important to take a selfie at every precious moment, but we do that. If it's for memories, then fine. But if it's for publicity, then we should be ashamed of ourselves.

What's your opinion on this?
Hi Shana,
I too have this question! In my view we are too much into selfies which actually spoils the memories. One picture or two is more than enough for a memory but we keep clicking hundreds of them and end up wasting the valuable time which should be enjoyed.

Years before we take photographs only on special occasions and they last long as our memory, just think about our childhood photographs! But nowadays we have photos of almost everyday and every single instance of our life, I literally get confused which is the unforgettable day and which is an ordinary one !
I personally have reduced taking too many selfies, but couldn't stop my friends though