Try our "Help Me AI"
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Reason Behind Why Men Rape&Guys,Share Us The Most Brutal Rape Cases You've Heard?

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bhavya View Post
    he is around 15 back then, yeah they filed the case against the basket ball coach and sent him behind the bars.
    #

for how long?
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shivani View Post
    #

for how long?
    To be honest , I don't know the case details.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shivani View Post
    And the sentence was?
    I don't remember it very well, but I'm sure it was life sentence.

Status
    Reputed Member
    my mother told me an incident that happened when i was a child. i don't remember it. but it is haunting inside me after hearing it. when i was about 3 years old, there was a girl 4 years elder than me in my village. she used to come to our home after school just to play with me for some minutes. and then she returns to her home. one day after playing with me, she left our home as usual.. but never reached her home ever.. her parents started searching her and found her dead inside a well. later they came to know that she was raped and killed.. in the inquiry, a man has seen a labor working in a nearby construction, gave a lift in his bicycle to the girl on her way to home, brought her somewhere and raped her. he went missing next day. mother didn't know what happened later. i feel bad every time when i think about this,, she was just 7. mother said she was so cute and chubby .. she was so attached to me.. .that haunts me more

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Karikaalan View Post
    my mother told me an incident that happened when i was a child. i don't remember it. but it is haunting inside me after hearing it. when i was about 3 years old, there was a girl 4 years elder than me in my village. she used to come to our home after school just to play with me for some minutes. and then she returns to her home. one day after playing with me, she left our home as usual.. but never reached her home ever.. her parents started searching her and found her dead inside a well. later they came to know that she was raped and killed.. in the inquiry, a man has seen a labor working in a nearby construction, gave a lift in his bicycle to the girl on her way to home, brought her somewhere and raped her. he went missing next day. mother didn't know what happened later. i feel bad every time when i think about this,, she was just 7. mother said she was so cute and chubby .. she was so attached to me.. .that haunts me more
    Hi Karikaalan!

It is really a heart breaking thing, that kid was just 7 and now she would have been a big girl. It would be really great if people would come froward to share all these incidents so that atleast a 3% change can be made. I think nothing can be done legally to stop all these incidents sadly it is us the people who have to change ourselves, If im right!
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12