PEOPLE!

Nowadays there're a lot of rape cases happening down here in Sri Lanka. Children are being raped, teen girls are being raped and even crawling babies are being raped.
And what we do is we scold the rapists for maybe a week and grieve about the victim that is all we do!
A recent research has shown that there're several types of rapist and many psychological reasons behind why some people. There're so many reasons and 5 kind of rapes..

• Anger Rape- The goal of the victim is to humiliate and hurt their victim they express their contempt through physical violence. This type of offender attacks their victims by striking, grabbing, beating, tearing their clothes off and by knocking them to the ground.

• Power assertive rapist- For these rapist, rape becomes a way to compensate their their feelings of inadequacy and feed them for their issues of mastery, dominance, strength. They think that once they overpower their victim they think that the victim literally enjoys the rape! These rapist do not feel ok with their performance and tend to seek for another one maybe within a week.

• Sadistic Rapist- For this rapist sexual excitement is associated with the inflicting of pain within their victims. The offender in this case find to be enjoying when the victim suffers in pain with a sad grief!

• Gang Rape- This where a number of men/ boys engage in raping the victim. Sexual aggression is often a defining characteristic of man hood in the group and is often considered as a high self esteem thing among them!

These are the types and reasons behind why people rape! And I also wanted to share the most heart breaking and brutal case I've heard. There're so many but this case still now I couldn't take it off my chest. A school ( I don't wanna mention the name here) she was gang raped on May 13th 2015 I still can remember the date, I was doing my A levels back then and that day we had to gather at our school and do a protest against those rapist.

That girl was initially from a small town( you might have heard this case but still I feel like sharing it) and she was gang raped by some men on MAY 13TH 2015. She was just a 19 year old girl who left to school at 7.25 am on this day and went missing until the next morning her brother with the help of their dog found her lying down barely dressed, her hands bound behind her with her school tie, her mouth was gagged with a piece of cloth and her legs were spread and tied to two separate trees near an abandoned building!

HOW WOULD HAVE HER BROTHER FELT? THAT MOMENT? WON'T HIS SOUL BEEN TORN APART? I couldn't even imagine myself being their at the spot.
I don't feel like writing more deeply about this seriously it is making my heart heavy ,not only this but there're a lot of cases. She was my age and a clever high school kid. STILL NOW NO JUSTICE!!

PS:It would be nice if you guys could share the most heart tearing rape cases that you have heard here and share your feelings about it!