Quote Originally Posted by Shana View Post
This post would have been very useful to me, had I read it sooner.
Recently i got into a misunderstanding with some of my friends for being myself and by being busy taking care of all my commitments which they misunderstood as I'm being too academic and egoistic. That moment, i realized that no one really understood me or even tried to. I kept to myself for a week and I couldn't think of anything else or even study properly. I broke down in private and I cried inside all those time for no one really knew what I'm going through. And then I gave up and gave a lengthy explanation on my commitments and then they were like "you should have told us so" ,when I was always with them 24/7 and they more or less knew about everything.

Self motivation is something that I lacked that time in me. I let them affect me.I let their thoughts and opinions get in my way to my goal. Then I knew that those few people never really cared about me. I was just 1 among others. That was all.
That made me respect myself.

I learnt to stay positive. I knew that those people won't be in my life for long,but my goals and my family will.
I decided on my priorities and I'm focusing all my attention on developing myself.
So right now, I'm working hard for it. For myself.
I am glad that you learnt the lesson from the incident.Don't give a damn about those people, who knows may be they are jealous of your achievements.
Lets cheer up yourself and Be the best, Do your best