Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Are you bored with your daily routine travelling? just read it.

  1. #1
    Status
    Offline
    Arthi's Avatar
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    86
    Blog Entries
    1
       Rep Power
    15

    Lightbulb Are you bored with your daily routine travelling? just read it.

    When you try to enjoy the right moment, it’s your life became so beautiful. Usually for our daily needs we travel somewhere. It’s May be a shopping or going for a work whatever it’s don’t do it with a feeling of disgust it’s makes your life bore . Most of our people are traveling by public transport with lots of crowd . “ you know? How many hours I should travel to go my office? How crowded bus? It’s annoying “ we met those people who groan about their traveling routines. If you travel your work or school in this mentality the entire day will get worst.

    When you travel through bus it’s may be so crowded; or it’s may be so traffic and bus is slow, don’t get annoyed by the situation feel the right moment; there may be a baby he may look at you and may give a cute smile reply him with the same smile from your heart, There may be some sellers marketing their products with some “funny stories or quotes” enjoy that one too and You can see “ how energetic are they?” When you observe them you feel guilty about your self. If you bored inside seen turn your head to outside of the window there are is natural visual treats for you .if you can see only building don’t get disappointed enjoy the architecture of the buildings and you will get some ideas it will use for your future house .

    Everyone focused on our destinations and we think achieving that destination make our life happy it’s not like that, try to enjoy the way. The way you travel give you some experience or memories those things lead your life to the next step.

    I would like to ask your stories what you will do when you get bore at the bus? (No need a love story between you and your smart phone)

  2. #2
    Status
    Offline
    Karikaalan's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya
    Posts
    340
       Rep Power
    15
    Bus or train.... If I forget my earphones, I am dead.. specially in buses, I hate the songs they play.. with my earphone on , it's a pleasure to travell in any situation..

  3. #3
    Status
    Offline
    Beacon's Avatar
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Colombo
    Age
    38
    Posts
    173
    Blog Entries
    1
       Rep Power
    60
    Bus or train.... If I forget my earphones, I am dead.. specially in buses, I hate the songs they play.. with my earphone on , it's a pleasure to travel in any situation..
    What if we travel without any technology devices ( Eg: Mobile,earphone,headset,etc) and enjoy the view and noise rather sleeping or hating ? It maybe boring for the person who are travelling to the same route every day, But see the day are NOT yesterday right ? It's a new day but the same familiar face and the vehicles, which mean we all can't learn something new from which we know yesterday.

    Further, without headphone we can even learn and enjoy the noise from the nature and people, doesn't matter it's new or same its all depends on the way we look at it.

    PS: I'm sorry, if i'm being passive in my feedback.
    Small Daily Improvements Always Lead To Exceptional Results Over Time. - Robin Sharma

  4. #4
    Status
    Offline
    Bhavya's Avatar
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya, Srilanka
    Posts
    7,682
    Blog Entries
    51
       Rep Power
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthi View Post
    When you try to enjoy the right moment, it’s your life became so beautiful. Usually for our daily needs we travel somewhere. It’s May be a shopping or going for a work whatever it’s don’t do it with a feeling of disgust it’s makes your life bore . Most of our people are traveling by public transport with lots of crowd . “ you know? How many hours I should travel to go my office? How crowded bus? It’s annoying “ we met those people who groan about their traveling routines. If you travel your work or school in this mentality the entire day will get worst.

    When you travel through bus it’s may be so crowded; or it’s may be so traffic and bus is slow, don’t get annoyed by the situation feel the right moment; there may be a baby he may look at you and may give a cute smile reply him with the same smile from your heart, There may be some sellers marketing their products with some “funny stories or quotes” enjoy that one too and You can see “ how energetic are they?” When you observe them you feel guilty about your self. If you bored inside seen turn your head to outside of the window there are is natural visual treats for you .if you can see only building don’t get disappointed enjoy the architecture of the buildings and you will get some ideas it will use for your future house .

    Everyone focused on our destinations and we think achieving that destination make our life happy it’s not like that, try to enjoy the way. The way you travel give you some experience or memories those things lead your life to the next step.

    I would like to ask your stories what you will do when you get bore at the bus? (No need a love story between you and your smart phone)

    In train travels i love to enjoy nature view and also have fun by myself watching people sleeping in different positions and angles
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

  5. #5
    Status
    Offline
    Karikaalan's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya
    Posts
    340
       Rep Power
    15
    great thing.. but the songs in our local buses is a big issue for me. Train travel is fun... i travel standing along the door even if there are seats. i meet people. but buses are little uncomfortable for me.

  6. #6
    Status
    Offline
    Shana's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    757
       Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Karikaalan View Post
    great thing.. but the songs in our local buses is a big issue for me. Train travel is fun... i travel standing along the door even if there are seats. i meet people. but buses are little uncomfortable for me.
    Exactly! The songs that are played in the buses are really awesome songs sung and spoiled by really mediocre singers in concerts...The result is some kind of metallic,rock,beat songs that make me scream my head off. So I'm better off with my headphones. If the songs played are good, then I'm ok with it.

    If I'm bored, I always have my window(Window-seat Rocks!)..So I just wool-gather looking at the surroundings outside.

  7. #7
    Status
    Offline
    Dhiya's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Jaffna, Belihuloya
    Posts
    291
       Rep Power
    15
    I rewind my all the good things and the worst things in my life. Hey, I want to share my experience with you. I have travel for an hour to go for my school. We just enjoyed with our collages by singing songs, chatting, game of songs, eat some snacks and etc. Sometimes, We played Hide and seek game in our bus when we are returning. Because, That bus service only for the girls. Yep, We enjoyed that travelling. We felt that hour as a second. That life never comes anymore. Just Awesome. Hey folks! I wanna hear your stories too.
    Diligence is a mother of Good luck

  8. #8
    Status
    Offline
    Dhiya's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Jaffna, Belihuloya
    Posts
    291
       Rep Power
    15
    Yes! I felt this in my school time. Damn True.
    But see the day are NOT yesterday right ? It's a new day but the same familiar face and the vehicles, which mean we all can't learn something new from which we know yesterday.
    I had a habit of minor birds watching while travelling to my school. That is one of my hobby too.Really, I enjoyed those chilli things. How many of you like me?
    Diligence is a mother of Good luck

  9. #9
    Status
    Offline
    Arthi's Avatar
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    86
    Blog Entries
    1
       Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Beacon View Post
    doesn't matter it's new or same its all depends on the way we look at it.
    True words, happiness is not a big thing it’s depends on how we enjoy small things and it’s may different from person to person

  10. #10
    Status
    Offline
    Arthi's Avatar
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    86
    Blog Entries
    1
       Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    In train travels i love to enjoy nature view
    Yeah, the nature view from train window seat amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    have fun by myself watching people sleeping in different positions and angles
    Hahaha...interesting habit keep it up .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-17-2019, 05:20 PM
  2. How can I start exercise in daily routine?
    By sayyeshaa in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-28-2019, 09:22 AM
  3. Effective Tips to Simplify Your Daily Routine
    By Bhavya in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-16-2019, 01:03 PM
  4. Which is your favorite part in your daily routine?
    By Bhavya in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-10-2018, 12:56 PM
  5. BORED?? Dog Lovers, GUARANTEED TO SMILE!!
    By Moana in forum Music & Entertainment
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-04-2018, 12:21 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Who We Are

The Hub Sri Lanka is an online community portal for all the Sri Lankan digital Citizen's to enthusiastically learn and connect with the society by enormously increasing their knowledge and careers through an extensive collaborative marketplace.

Join us
RSS RSS 2.0 XML MAP HTML