When you try to enjoy the right moment, it’s your life became so beautiful. Usually for our daily needs we travel somewhere. It’s May be a shopping or going for a work whatever it’s don’t do it with a feeling of disgust it’s makes your life bore . Most of our people are traveling by public transport with lots of crowd . “ you know? How many hours I should travel to go my office? How crowded bus? It’s annoying “ we met those people who groan about their traveling routines. If you travel your work or school in this mentality the entire day will get worst.

When you travel through bus it’s may be so crowded; or it’s may be so traffic and bus is slow, don’t get annoyed by the situation feel the right moment; there may be a baby he may look at you and may give a cute smile reply him with the same smile from your heart, There may be some sellers marketing their products with some “funny stories or quotes” enjoy that one too and You can see “ how energetic are they?” When you observe them you feel guilty about your self. If you bored inside seen turn your head to outside of the window there are is natural visual treats for you .if you can see only building don’t get disappointed enjoy the architecture of the buildings and you will get some ideas it will use for your future house .

Everyone focused on our destinations and we think achieving that destination make our life happy it’s not like that, try to enjoy the way. The way you travel give you some experience or memories those things lead your life to the next step.

I would like to ask your stories what you will do when you get bore at the bus? (No need a love story between you and your smart phone)