Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Screen time can make a kid fat

  1. #1
    Status
    Offline
    Wondergirl's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    vavuniya
    Posts
    469
       Rep Power
    15

    Red face Screen time can make a kid fat

    Children who Spend more time watching television ,playing video games ,using computers, spend less time exercising ,
    deposit fats in their bodies
    they do less movement & exercises,they fats accumulate in the body and the child will become fat.
    Obesity can result into diseases like failure ,depression,diabetes,and these diseases can be expensive to treat.




    Is this true And your little feedback

  2. #2
    Status
    Offline
    Assassin's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Somewhere in this Universe!!
    Posts
    646
       Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Children who Spend more time watching television ,playing video games ,using computers, spend less time exercising ,
    deposit fats in their bodies
    they do less movement & exercises,they fats accumulate in the body and the child will become fat.
    Obesity can result into diseases like failure ,depression,diabetes,and these diseases can be expensive to treat.




    Is this true And your little feedback
    Not only that, these are some more cons of over watching screen.

    • It increases the risk of hearth disease.
    • The disruption of sleep.
    • The diabetes issue.
    • Attention deficit disorder
    • Increase in asthma
    • Mindless eating
    • Increase in eye strain

  3. #3
    Status
    Offline
    Bhavya's Avatar
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya, Srilanka
    Posts
    7,682
    Blog Entries
    51
       Rep Power
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Children who Spend more time watching television ,playing video games ,using computers, spend less time exercising ,
    deposit fats in their bodies
    they do less movement & exercises,they fats accumulate in the body and the child will become fat.
    Obesity can result into diseases like failure ,depression,diabetes,and these diseases can be expensive to treat.




    Is this true And your little feedback

    This the sad reality of our current younger generation,We are stealing the childhood from our kids and make them unhealthy both physically and mentally
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

  4. #4
    Status
    Offline
    Bhavya's Avatar
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya, Srilanka
    Posts
    7,682
    Blog Entries
    51
       Rep Power
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by assassin View Post
    Not only that, these are some more cons of over watching screen.

    • It increases the risk of hearth disease.
    • The disruption of sleep.
    • The diabetes issue.
    • Attention deficit disorder
    • Increase in asthma
    • Mindless eating
    • Increase in eye strain
    This the first time i heard that watching screen increase Asthma,If you don't mind can you explain the reason for it?
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

  5. #5
    Status
    Offline
    Ritika's Avatar
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    67
    Blog Entries
    1
       Rep Power
    15
    Maybe they might be learning from us. We aren't stealing from them, we aren't teaching them how to live their childhood. How many of you agree that you use your smartphone wherever you go to chat, play games to escape from boring conversation instead of diverting it and take pictures even though nothing is new there. By being responsible to take our kids for outdoors and spend some quality tie with them.

  6. #6
    Status
    Offline
    Assassin's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Somewhere in this Universe!!
    Posts
    646
       Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    This the first time i heard that watching screen increase Asthma,If you don't mind can you explain the reason for it?
    It doesn't mean watching screen cause asthma but it'll be a prone to increase asthma. Follow this link below to know more how it affects.
    Screen Time Use Among Urban Children with Asthma

  7. #7
    Status
    Offline
    Wondergirl's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    vavuniya
    Posts
    469
       Rep Power
    15
    Your explains defined on urban children's life styles .it's true and the link clearly describe the urban children with asthma
    Thank you your suggestion

  8. #8
    Status
    Offline
    Dhiya's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Jaffna, Belihuloya
    Posts
    291
       Rep Power
    15
    Children who Spend more time watching television ,playing video games ,using computers, spend less time exercising ,
    deposit fats in their bodies
    I disagree with you. Because, I always do theses things. I didn't do any exercises for my body fit. But, I am still thin. Do you have any tips to become fat?
    Diligence is a mother of Good luck

  9. #9
    Status
    Offline
    Wondergirl's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    vavuniya
    Posts
    469
       Rep Power
    15
    This is suitable for only children .
    Ha ha

  10. #10
    Status
    Offline
    Bhavya's Avatar
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya, Srilanka
    Posts
    7,682
    Blog Entries
    51
       Rep Power
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by assassin View Post
    It doesn't mean watching screen cause asthma but it'll be a prone to increase asthma. Follow this link below to know more how it affects.
    Screen Time Use Among Urban Children with Asthma
    Thank you for sharing this informative article Assassin, Urban children are mostly affected by asthma because of the modern lifestyle.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-25-2019, 03:55 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-27-2019, 03:43 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-08-2019, 10:38 AM
  4. Whats is the best time to make a post viral?
    By Shana in forum Social Media Marketing
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-06-2018, 08:16 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-05-2018, 11:04 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Who We Are

The Hub Sri Lanka is an online community portal for all the Sri Lankan digital Citizen's to enthusiastically learn and connect with the society by enormously increasing their knowledge and careers through an extensive collaborative marketplace.

Join us
RSS RSS 2.0 XML MAP HTML