Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Herbal medicine,Our Long-forgotten traditional medical cures!

  1. #1
    Status
    Offline
    Bhavya's Avatar
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya, Srilanka
    Posts
    7,682
    Blog Entries
    51
       Rep Power
    22

    Herbal medicine,Our Long-forgotten traditional medical cures!

    Past four days i was struggled with wheezing and chest pain problem I took so many western medicine and use inhaler as well. But they didn't heal me.
    Yesterday My mother prepared a herbal drink for me. After drinking it ,I felt better with in half an hour.

    From this i learnt one think that we are not valuing our traditional medical cures which are more effective and harmless than the western medicine.
    We should follow our traditional herbal medicine rather than western medicine

    Do you feel the same that we should readopt our traditional medicine? If not why?
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

  2. #2
    Status
    Offline
    Helena's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    468
       Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    Past four days i was struggled with wheezing and chest pain problem I took so many western medicine and use inhaler as well. But they didn't heal me.
    Yesterday My mother prepared a herbal drink for me. After drinking it ,I felt better with in half an hour.

    From this i learnt one think that we are not valuing our traditional medical cures which are more effective and harmless than the western medicine.
    We should follow our traditional herbal medicine rather than western medicine

    Do you feel the same that we should readopt our traditional medicine? If not why?
    It's true that many of us have forgotten about the easy and effective home remedies.I think the best way to promote such traditional herbal medications is writing blogs and sharing informative videos and news about them on social networking sites.In my view the traditional medications will play a major role in curing sickness in the future.
    Do what is RIGHT, NOT what is EASY!

  3. #3
    Status
    Offline
    Adiza's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    423
       Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    From this i learnt one think that we are not valuing our traditional medical cures which are more effective and harmless than the western medicine.
    We should follow our traditional herbal medicine rather than western medicine

    Do you feel the same that we should readopt our traditional medicine? If not why?
    Yes I have experienced the same a few months ago. I was suffering from severe cough. I wasn't cured by western medicine. But my mom prepared a drink in traditional way, and I got results in just 2 days.
    Let's be the change

  4. #4
    Status
    Offline
    Bhavya's Avatar
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya, Srilanka
    Posts
    7,682
    Blog Entries
    51
       Rep Power
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Helena View Post
    It's true that many of us have forgotten about the easy and effective home remedies.I think the best way to promote such traditional herbal medications is writing blogs and sharing informative videos and news about them on social networking sites.In my view the traditional medications will play a major role in curing sickness in the future.
    True Helena, we should promote our traditional medicine through social networking platforms like writing blogs,creating videos and posts on social media.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

  5. #5
    Status
    Offline
    Bhavya's Avatar
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya, Srilanka
    Posts
    7,682
    Blog Entries
    51
       Rep Power
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Adiza View Post
    Yes I have experienced the same a few months ago. I was suffering from severe cough. I wasn't cured by western medicine. But my mom prepared a drink in traditional way, and I got results in just 2 days.
    Yeah Adiza, Traditional are more effective than western medicine and the can completely cure our illness without any side effects.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Similar Threads

  1. What are the non-medicine ways to control anxiety?
    By Bhavya in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-28-2019, 06:02 PM
  2. Do you know what is Naturopathic medicine?
    By Bhavya in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-07-2019, 10:11 AM
  3. 7 Books About History's Forgotten Women
    By Bhavya in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-20-2019, 02:06 PM
  4. Who is the greatest person that history has forgotten?
    By Moana in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-12-2018, 03:18 PM
  5. How music cures stress? A MUST READ!!
    By Moana in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-09-2018, 12:46 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Who We Are

The Hub Sri Lanka is an online community portal for all the Sri Lankan digital Citizen's to enthusiastically learn and connect with the society by enormously increasing their knowledge and careers through an extensive collaborative marketplace.

Join us
RSS RSS 2.0 XML MAP HTML