Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Feminism more of a bad attitude?

  1. #1
    Status
    Offline
    Adiza's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    423
       Rep Power
    15

    Question Feminism more of a bad attitude?

    Feminism is equality and freedom of choice, irrespective of gender, sexuality or race. Some men hate the word 'Feminism'. Even some women also. It seems more of a bad attitude and less of a positive move. What is the reason?
    Let's be the change

  2. #2
    Status
    Offline
    Helena's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    468
       Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Adiza View Post
    Feminism is equality and freedom of choice, irrespective of gender, sexuality or race. Some men hate the word 'Feminism'. Even some women also. It seems more of a bad attitude and less of a positive move. What is the reason?
    The hatred is not against feminism , but against the way a female handle feminism and for what she does it.That's what make people hate the word FEMINISM. But, if it is used in a right way for a right cause it's always supported by many in the world!
    Do what is RIGHT, NOT what is EASY!

  3. #3
    Status
    Offline
    Adiza's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    423
       Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheero View Post
    The hatred is not against feminism , but against the way a female handle feminism and for what she does it.That's what make people hate the word FEMINISM. But, if it is used in a right way for a right cause it's always supported by many in the world!
    Do you think there are feminists who use 'feminism' for wrong causes?

  4. #4
    Status
    Offline
    Assassin's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Somewhere in this Universe!!
    Posts
    646
       Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Adiza View Post
    Feminism is equality and freedom of choice, irrespective of gender, sexuality or race. Some men hate the word 'Feminism'. Even some women also. It seems more of a bad attitude and less of a positive move. What is the reason?
    Feminism isn't a bad, the way they use it and handle it make it wrong like @Sheero Said. I have seen some girls talk a lot about their rights and equality but they forgot to do their duty I think. It's general for men as well. These days girls wish to prove them self they are equal by following bad attitudes of Men.

  5. #5
    Status
    Offline
    Bhavya's Avatar
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya, Srilanka
    Posts
    7,682
    Blog Entries
    51
       Rep Power
    22
    These days girls wish to prove them self they are equal by following bad attitudes of Men.
    This is the sad reality of our current generation, In the name of feminism some females destroying themselves.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

  6. #6
    Status
    Offline
    Adiza's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    423
       Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by assassin View Post
    These days girls wish to prove them self they are equal by following bad attitudes of Men.
    Yeah, Some of them try do bad things followed by men, to show them as equally same as men.
    Let's be the change

  7. #7
    Status
    Offline
    Adiza's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    423
       Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    This is the sad reality of our current generation, In the name of feminism some females destroying themselves.
    Some others use it as a fashion trend. Seriously they don't have an idea about the 'Feminism'. Actually they pretend like feminists.
    Let's be the change

  8. #8
    Status
    Offline
    Bhavya's Avatar
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya, Srilanka
    Posts
    7,682
    Blog Entries
    51
       Rep Power
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Adiza View Post
    Some others use it as a fashion trend. Seriously they don't have an idea about the 'Feminism'. Actually they pretend like feminists.
    True Adiza, they don't know the actual meaning of feminism but using that word to hustle things the want.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Similar Threads

  1. What does feminism meant to you?
    By Shana in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-02-2020, 06:14 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-30-2019, 09:55 AM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-20-2019, 02:18 PM
  4. Does Attitude Matter?!
    By Moana in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-13-2019, 06:00 PM
  5. Do Feminists following the feminism theory?
    By Bhavya in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-27-2018, 09:52 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Who We Are

The Hub Sri Lanka is an online community portal for all the Sri Lankan digital Citizen's to enthusiastically learn and connect with the society by enormously increasing their knowledge and careers through an extensive collaborative marketplace.

Join us
RSS RSS 2.0 XML MAP HTML