Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Do battery saver apps really does its job?

  1. #1
    Status
    Offline
    Helena's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    468
       Rep Power
    15

    Question Do battery saver apps really does its job?

    Hey guys,

    I always wanted to know whether the battery/power saver apps help our device in reducing power consumption.
    A couple of months back I installed one of them and felt like it kept draining my charge, consuming most of it! My device performed far better after I uninstalled the app.

    Just need some clarification on this issue.
    What do you think, are battery saver apps really helpful?
    Do what is RIGHT, NOT what is EASY!

  2. #2
    Status
    Offline
    Lorraine's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    402
    Blog Entries
    1
       Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheero View Post
    Hey guys,

    I always wanted to know whether the battery/power saver apps help our device in reducing power consumption.
    A couple of months back I installed one of them and felt like it kept draining my charge, consuming most of it! My device performed far better after I uninstalled the app.

    Just need some clarification on this issue.
    What do you think, are battery saver apps really helpful?
    Once I have installed such application in my phone. But it consumed more power other than the normal power consumption. If anyone knows good application for that purpose please suggest...
    Try to be Dynamic and Independent

  3. #3
    Status
    Offline
    Helena's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    468
       Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorraine View Post
    Once I have installed such application in my phone. But it consumed more power other than the normal power consumption. If anyone knows good application for that purpose please suggest...
    Same problem here, hope both of us would get a better solution here
    Do what is RIGHT, NOT what is EASY!

  4. #4
    Status
    Offline
    Assassin's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Somewhere in this Universe!!
    Posts
    646
       Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheero View Post
    Hey guys,

    I always wanted to know whether the battery/power saver apps help our device in reducing power consumption.
    A couple of months back I installed one of them and felt like it kept draining my charge, consuming most of it! My device performed far better after I uninstalled the app.

    Just need some clarification on this issue.
    What do you think, are battery saver apps really helpful?
    I feel same as you, I didn't install any of it. But when I'm using Sony Mobile the battery saver comes with the system is really working well and it saves exactly the duration shows by the system.

  5. #5
    Status
    Offline
    Lorraine's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    402
    Blog Entries
    1
       Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by assassin View Post
    I feel same as you, I didn't install any of it. But when I'm using Sony Mobile the battery saver comes with the system is really working well and it saves exactly the duration shows by the system.
    But in Samsung the battery saver comes with the system is really not good. It never save my battery power. But I don't know is that only on my phone.
    Try to be Dynamic and Independent

Similar Threads

  1. Which are the free apps are very useful?
    By Bhavya in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-04-2019, 10:47 AM
  2. What are the most useful apps you have in your phone?
    By Bhavya in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-24-2019, 01:48 PM
  3. Which are your top 3 most used apps on your phone?
    By Bhavya in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-15-2019, 09:15 AM
  4. How can I create apps ?
    By TamillanSivi in forum Designing
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-04-2019, 09:46 AM
  5. How Do I keep My Laptops Battery In Good Health?
    By Moana in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-21-2018, 09:38 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Who We Are

The Hub Sri Lanka is an online community portal for all the Sri Lankan digital Citizen's to enthusiastically learn and connect with the society by enormously increasing their knowledge and careers through an extensive collaborative marketplace.

Join us
RSS RSS 2.0 XML MAP HTML