Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Why Visual Content is most important everywhere?

  1. #1
    Status
    Offline
    Assassin's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Somewhere in this Universe!!
    Posts
    646
       Rep Power
    15

    Why Visual Content is most important everywhere?

    In every presentation, marketing or even in education materials visual contents took an important place.
    These are some quick facts why visual content is much important.


    • 90% of information transmitted to the brain is visual.
    • The brain process visual information 60,000 times faster than text.
    • 40% of people respond better to visual information than plan text.
    • 46% of people say a website design is the number one criterion for discerning a company creditability.
    • Posts with info graphics grow traffic an average of 12% more than those without.
    • Pinterest accounted for 3.6% of all referral traffic in 2012 – more than Google+, YouTube & LinkedIn combined.
    • Photos on Facebook garner more integration than text, videos, and links.

    Do you feel that so, visual contents catches more attraction??

  2. #2
    Status
    Offline
    Lorraine's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    402
    Blog Entries
    1
       Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by assassin View Post
    In every presentation, marketing or even in education materials visual contents took an important place.
    These are some quick facts why visual content is much important.


    • 90% of information transmitted to the brain is visual.
    • The brain process visual information 60,000 times faster than text.
    • 40% of people respond better to visual information than plan text.
    • 46% of people say a website design is the number one criterion for discerning a company creditability.
    • Posts with info graphics grow traffic an average of 12% more than those without.
    • Pinterest accounted for 3.6% of all referral traffic in 2012 – more than Google+, YouTube & LinkedIn combined.
    • Photos on Facebook garner more integration than text, videos, and links.

    Do you feel that so, visual contents catches more attraction??
    Yes, of course, it is a common thing for all most everyone. Actually, it is something proved by the psychology too..
    Try to be Dynamic and Independent

  3. #3
    Status
    Offline
    Bhavya's Avatar
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya, Srilanka
    Posts
    7,682
    Blog Entries
    51
       Rep Power
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by assassin View Post
    In every presentation, marketing or even in education materials visual contents took an important place.
    These are some quick facts why visual content is much important.


    • 90% of information transmitted to the brain is visual.
    • The brain process visual information 60,000 times faster than text.
    • 40% of people respond better to visual information than plan text.
    • 46% of people say a website design is the number one criterion for discerning a company creditability.
    • Posts with info graphics grow traffic an average of 12% more than those without.
    • Pinterest accounted for 3.6% of all referral traffic in 2012 – more than Google+, YouTube & LinkedIn combined.
    • Photos on Facebook garner more integration than text, videos, and links.

    Do you feel that so, visual contents catches more attraction??
    Yeah visual contents attract more, Thank you sharing these interesting facts.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

  4. #4
    Status
    Offline
    Adiza's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    423
       Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by assassin View Post
    In every presentation, marketing or even in education materials visual contents took an important place.
    These are some quick facts why visual content is much important.


    • 90% of information transmitted to the brain is visual.
    • The brain process visual information 60,000 times faster than text.
    • 40% of people respond better to visual information than plan text.
    • 46% of people say a website design is the number one criterion for discerning a company creditability.
    • Posts with info graphics grow traffic an average of 12% more than those without.
    • Pinterest accounted for 3.6% of all referral traffic in 2012 – more than Google+, YouTube & LinkedIn combined.
    • Photos on Facebook garner more integration than text, videos, and links.

    Do you feel that so, visual contents catches more attraction??



    Of course, that's why we films over reading books. When we get a visual content we get attracted as well as it is easy to remember the things. That is why school text books added with visualized pictures to encourage studies.
    Let's be the change

  5. #5
    Status
    Offline
    Bhavya's Avatar
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya, Srilanka
    Posts
    7,682
    Blog Entries
    51
       Rep Power
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Adiza View Post
    [/CENTER]Of course, that's why we films over reading books. When we get a visual content we get attracted as well as it is easy to remember the things. That is why school text books added with visualized pictures to encourage studies.
    True Adiza, we attracted more to the visual content than text content.Because it tells us a story which can be remembered easily.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

  6. #6
    Status
    Offline
    tripidea's Avatar
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Colombo
    Posts
    140
       Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    True Adiza, we attracted more to the visual content than text content.Because it tells us a story which can be remembered easily.
    Visual contents always help to easily understand the product or story, if i want to quickly understand and long time want be in my memory, what kind of visual content you'll suggest me?

  7. #7
    Status
    Offline
    Bhavya's Avatar
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya, Srilanka
    Posts
    7,682
    Blog Entries
    51
       Rep Power
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by tripidea View Post
    Visual contents always help to easily understand the product or story, if i want to quickly understand and long time want be in my memory, what kind of visual content you'll suggest me?
    videos, Gifs and attractive images are the best visual content to leave a long lasting impression on audience mind.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Similar Threads

  1. New Visual Trends You Need to Know for 2019.
    By Bhavya in forum Designing
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-11-2019, 01:11 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-06-2019, 05:55 PM
  3. Why content is important in digital marketing?
    By Bhavya in forum Online Marketing
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-22-2019, 12:15 PM
  4. Will AI become a threat for visual evidences?
    By Helena in forum Artificial Inteligence
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-20-2018, 11:02 PM
  5. Visual Studio 2010 0r 2017?
    By Shana in forum Programming
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-22-2018, 11:09 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Who We Are

The Hub Sri Lanka is an online community portal for all the Sri Lankan digital Citizen's to enthusiastically learn and connect with the society by enormously increasing their knowledge and careers through an extensive collaborative marketplace.

Join us
RSS RSS 2.0 XML MAP HTML