Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Why do boys love video games more than girls?

  1. #1
    Status
    Offline
    Helena's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    468
       Rep Power
    15

    Exclamation Why do boys love video games more than girls?

    I have met many who have a craze towards video games but almost all of them are male! I know that some girls do love video games , but the thing is I haven't yet met anyone.I always wonder the reason behind this vast gap.

    Why do boys/men are more attracted towards video games?
    Do what is RIGHT, NOT what is EASY!

  2. #2
    Status
    Offline
    Assassin's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Somewhere in this Universe!!
    Posts
    646
       Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheero View Post
    I have met many who have a craze towards video games but almost all of them are male! I know that some girls do love video games , but the thing is I haven't yet met anyone.I always wonder the reason behind this vast gap.

    Why do boys/men are more attracted towards video games?
    You are right, but that type of girls also exist. I have seen some pretty girls in Gaming Tournaments.

  3. #3
    Status
    Offline
    Helena's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    468
       Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by assassin View Post
    I have seen some pretty girls in Gaming Tournaments.

    I could understand how happy you feel for that.
    But I haven't seen any one , at least in my area
    Do what is RIGHT, NOT what is EASY!

  4. #4
    Status
    Offline
    Moana's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya Srilanka
    Posts
    1,569
    Blog Entries
    5
       Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheero View Post

    I could understand how happy you feel for that.
    But I haven't seen any one , at least in my area
    Hi Sheero!

    I play video games too but I'm not crazy over them I play them with my brother in the nights only. lol
    So i guess you've now met a female player hehe
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

  5. #5
    Status
    Offline
    Assassin's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Somewhere in this Universe!!
    Posts
    646
       Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Shivani View Post
    Hi Sheero!

    I play video games too but I'm not crazy over them I play them with my brother in the nights only. lol
    So i guess you've now met a female player hehe
    Really happy that I met a female gamer around here. There is a moreal "You can't find a female gamer, because she's busy playing games in home." Like it's you hidden your self as gamer from outside world. ��

  6. #6
    Status
    Offline
    Helena's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    468
       Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Shivani View Post
    Hi Sheero!

    I play video games too but I'm not crazy over them I play them with my brother in the nights only. lol
    So i guess you've now met a female player hehe
    Hi Shivani,
    Happy to know that you play Video games, probably the first female I've met playing Video Games!
    I personally think that's because you have a brother and that's how you got more knowledge about Video Games. Is it so?
    Do what is RIGHT, NOT what is EASY!

  7. #7
    Status
    Offline
    Moana's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya Srilanka
    Posts
    1,569
    Blog Entries
    5
       Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by assassin View Post
    Really happy that I met a female gamer around here. There is a moreal "You can't find a female gamer, because she's busy playing games in home." Like it's you hidden your self as gamer from outside world. ��
    Lool '' playing games in home'' haha, I'm not a professional one but my brother helps me out in certain missions so yeah ill mention myself as a fine game player. Glad to meet you too
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

  8. #8
    Status
    Offline
    Moana's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya Srilanka
    Posts
    1,569
    Blog Entries
    5
       Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheero View Post
    Hi Shivani,
    Happy to know that you play Video games, probably the first female I've met playing Video Games!
    I personally think that's because you have a brother and that's how you got more knowledge about Video Games. Is it so?
    haha yea Sheero, To be brutally honest with you guys, it's because of my brother, he used to guide me while playing and now I'm real good at it, sometimes he even forces me to multi play with him and I literally feel like killing him which I won't be able to do since I'm scared of him so what I do is curse him inside my mind
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

  9. #9
    Status
    Offline
    Helena's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    468
       Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Shivani View Post
    haha yea Sheero, To be brutally honest with you guys, it's because of my brother, he used to guide me while playing and now I'm real good at it, sometimes he even forces me to multi play with him and I literally feel like killing him which I won't be able to do since I'm scared of him so what I do is curse him inside my mind
    That's the beauty of having a brother.You may feel irritated sometimes but those are the memories you cherish forever, isn't it?
    Do what is RIGHT, NOT what is EASY!

Similar Threads

  1. What do boys find charming in girls?
    By Shana in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-16-2020, 06:21 PM
  2. Why do most boys complain that girls are the cheaters?
    By Moana in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-04-2020, 12:17 PM
  3. Why Do Boys Fall In Love With Natural Beauty?
    By Moana in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-21-2019, 02:48 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-18-2019, 03:05 PM
  5. Which two video games you would like to combine?
    By Bhavya in forum Game Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-30-2018, 10:57 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Who We Are

The Hub Sri Lanka is an online community portal for all the Sri Lankan digital Citizen's to enthusiastically learn and connect with the society by enormously increasing their knowledge and careers through an extensive collaborative marketplace.

Join us
RSS RSS 2.0 XML MAP HTML