Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: GOD OF WAR CRAZIERS? Give me your thoughts and feelings about the climax storyline?

  1. #1
    Status
    Offline
    Moana's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya Srilanka
    Posts
    1,569
    Blog Entries
    5
       Rep Power
    16

    GOD OF WAR CRAZIERS? Give me your thoughts and feelings about the climax storyline?

    Hi Gamer's!

    All Gamer's might have definitely played The recent God Of War for which IGN has given a 10/10 and for which Cory Barlog(The Director) after seeing the reviews on the first day itself burst into tears.
    I saw the game play and I was like OMG!! (Krato's voice though) since I don't have a PS4 I didn't get a chance to play the game, so please give me your feedback's those who have played it.
    THE ENDING seems to be a little confusing about Krato's wife being a giant.

    Give me your thoughts on this confusing plus heart tearing climax scene video?

    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

  2. #2
    Status
    Offline
    Assassin's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Somewhere in this Universe!!
    Posts
    646
       Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Shivani View Post
    Hi Gamer's!

    All Gamer's might have definitely played The recent God Of War for which IGN has given a 10/10 and for which Cory Barlog(The Director) after seeing the reviews on the first day itself burst into tears.
    I saw the game play and I was like OMG!! (Krato's voice though) since I don't have a PS4 I didn't get a chance to play the game, so please give me your feedback's those who have played it.
    THE ENDING seems to be a little confusing about Krato's wife being a giant.

    Give me your thoughts on this confusing plus heart tearing climax scene video?

    There is no need to expect someone to feel for you, God of War is an Exclusive release for PS but you can use PSX4 emulator to play in PC too. But you need to buy a controller (That's a great deal I believe for a best ever game) and your PC match up with it's minimum requirements.

    god-war-sad.jpg

  3. #3
    Status
    Offline
    Moana's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya Srilanka
    Posts
    1,569
    Blog Entries
    5
       Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by assassin View Post
    There is no need to expect someone to feel for you, God of War is an Exclusive release for PS but you can use PSX4 emulator to play in PC too. But you need to buy a controller (That's a great deal I believe for a best ever game) and your PC match up with it's minimum requirements.

    god-war-sad.jpg
    If I buy a controller can I play it on PC????
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

  4. #4
    Status
    Offline
    Assassin's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Somewhere in this Universe!!
    Posts
    646
       Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Shivani View Post
    If I buy a controller can I play it on PC????
    Yes you can, I prefer an Xbox controller, which is most compatible with PC. You can enjoy some other games like Assassins Creed, NFS series, etc also have an option to play using controller. I'm not sure about the FPS working fine even if you use controllers. It's all depend on your graphics card.

  5. #5
    Status
    Offline
    Moana's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya Srilanka
    Posts
    1,569
    Blog Entries
    5
       Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by assassin View Post
    Yes you can, I prefer an Xbox controller, which is most compatible with PC. You can enjoy some other games like Assassins Creed, NFS series, etc also have an option to play using controller. I'm not sure about the FPS working fine even if you use controllers. It's all depend on your graphics card.
    Could you please send me any links regarding this if you know any?
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

  6. #6
    Status
    Offline
    Assassin's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Somewhere in this Universe!!
    Posts
    646
       Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Shivani View Post
    Could you please send me any links regarding this if you know any?
    Emulator link : Download
    To buy a gaming Controller : Amazon




  7. #7
    Status
    Offline
    Moana's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya Srilanka
    Posts
    1,569
    Blog Entries
    5
       Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by assassin View Post
    Emulator link : Download
    To buy a gaming Controller : Amazon



    Thanks, friend!
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

Similar Threads

  1. Why are some people shy to express their feelings?
    By Moana in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-21-2019, 03:06 PM
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-22-2019, 01:11 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-27-2019, 04:07 PM
  4. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-09-2018, 01:00 PM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-05-2018, 01:45 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Who We Are

The Hub Sri Lanka is an online community portal for all the Sri Lankan digital Citizen's to enthusiastically learn and connect with the society by enormously increasing their knowledge and careers through an extensive collaborative marketplace.

Join us
RSS RSS 2.0 XML MAP HTML