Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: How can capture more leads from Website?

  1. #1
    Status
    Offline
    Bhavya's Avatar
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya, Srilanka
    Posts
    7,682
    Blog Entries
    51
       Rep Power
    22

    How can capture more leads from Website?

    Hello Friends,

    We can generate more traffic to a business website by doing many attractive promotion work.
    But some website missed the opportunities to generate leads from it and grow their business.


    Can someone explain how can capture more leads from websites?
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

  2. #2
    Status
    Offline
    Moana's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya Srilanka
    Posts
    1,569
    Blog Entries
    5
       Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    Hello Friends,

    We can generate more traffic to a business website by doing many attractive promotion work.
    But some website missed the opportunities to generate leads from it and grow their business.


    Can someone explain how can capture more leads from websites?
    This link down here should be helpful.
    4 Practical Ways to Capture More Leads on Your Site
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

  3. #3
    Status
    Offline
    Wondergirl's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    vavuniya
    Posts
    469
       Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    Hello Friends,

    We can generate more traffic to a business website by doing many attractive promotion work.
    But some website missed the opportunities to generate leads from it and grow their business.


    Can someone explain how can capture more leads from websites?

    Hi Bhavya,

    I thing these are the ways helps to you.

    Reduce distraction ,reduce clutter
    Include a call to action on every page
    Improve website Navigation
    Add a contact from on nearly every page .
    Perform usability testing to identify incremental design and content changes .
    Analyze website usage .
    Put your Phone number on every page of your website .

  4. #4
    Status
    Offline
    Bhavya's Avatar
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya, Srilanka
    Posts
    7,682
    Blog Entries
    51
       Rep Power
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Shivani View Post
    This link down here should be helpful.
    4 Practical Ways to Capture More Leads on Your Site
    Thanks for sharing this Article here shivani ,it's a useful article
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

  5. #5
    Status
    Offline
    Bhavya's Avatar
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya, Srilanka
    Posts
    7,682
    Blog Entries
    51
       Rep Power
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Hi Bhavya,

    I thing these are the ways helps to you.

    Reduce distraction ,reduce clutter
    Include a call to action on every page
    Improve website Navigation
    Add a contact from on nearly every page .
    Perform usability testing to identify incremental design and content changes .
    Analyze website usage .
    Put your Phone number on every page of your website .
    Thanks for these tips, But I have a doubt why should we put our phone number in every page?
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Similar Threads

  1. How to capture a best photo?
    By Vaishnavi in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-14-2020, 12:04 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-26-2019, 09:41 AM
  3. Strategies to generate B2B leads!
    By Bhavya in forum Marketing Strategies
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-14-2018, 10:07 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-20-2018, 12:13 PM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-27-2018, 12:07 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Who We Are

The Hub Sri Lanka is an online community portal for all the Sri Lankan digital Citizen's to enthusiastically learn and connect with the society by enormously increasing their knowledge and careers through an extensive collaborative marketplace.

Join us
RSS RSS 2.0 XML MAP HTML