Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Who said programming is hard?

  1. #1
    Status
    Offline
    Shamee's Avatar
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Jaffna
    Posts
    53
       Rep Power
    15

    Who said programming is hard?

    Programming is the most significant field in IT. For a beginner if she/he look at the codes of the program for the first time he/ she may feel afraid to learn programming.
    Our generation is more familiar and interested in games than other activities. So here, I showcase the more basic programming language called "Scratch". This will help
    to create games, animations and stories. You can also share them among the people around the world. Even a kid can easily learn programming through this and it will
    give a strong programming base to them.


    Just click the link Scratch - Imagine, Program, Share
    Happy coding

  2. #2
    Status
    Offline
    Arthi's Avatar
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    86
    Blog Entries
    1
       Rep Power
    15
    It's user friendly programming software. it's very easy to program games and animations. i think school kids will love it. Thank you for sharing your knowledge!

  3. #3
    Status
    Offline
    Shamee's Avatar
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Jaffna
    Posts
    53
       Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Karthika View Post
    It's user friendly programming software. it's very easy to program games and animations. i think school kids will love it. Thank you for sharing your knowledge!
    Yes. It is easy for them to learn quickly and happily than the advanced programming.

  4. #4
    Status
    Offline
    Assassin's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Somewhere in this Universe!!
    Posts
    646
       Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Inthuja View Post
    Programming is the most significant field in IT. For a beginner if she/he look at the codes of the program for the first time he/ she may feel afraid to learn programming.
    Our generation is more familiar and interested in games than other activities. So here, I showcase the more basic programming language called "Scratch". This will help
    to create games, animations and stories. You can also share them among the people around the world. Even a kid can easily learn programming through this and it will
    give a strong programming base to them.


    Just click the link Scratch - Imagine, Program, Share
    Happy coding
    Programming is always easy when learn it from basics. Here are some websites explain more about other programming languages like java, C, C++, C# and etc.

    Code.org - It gives a detailed explanation about how programming algorithms work. The graphical contents are easy enough to understand fro kids too.

    code-org-kids.JPG

    SoloLearn - You can carry your learning material in pocket. It can be installed in both android and iOS. It gives step by step instructions to learn most trending languages.

    solo-learn-web-mobile.JPG

  5. #5
    Status
    Offline
    Bhavya's Avatar
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya, Srilanka
    Posts
    7,682
    Blog Entries
    51
       Rep Power
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Inthuja View Post
    Programming is the most significant field in IT. For a beginner if she/he look at the codes of the program for the first time he/ she may feel afraid to learn programming.
    Our generation is more familiar and interested in games than other activities. So here, I showcase the more basic programming language called "Scratch". This will help
    to create games, animations and stories. You can also share them among the people around the world. Even a kid can easily learn programming through this and it will
    give a strong programming base to them.


    Just click the link Scratch - Imagine, Program, Share
    Happy coding
    Yeah programming languages are easy to learn and we can excel in it with regular practice.
    Thanks for sharing this useful information.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

  6. #6
    Status
    Offline
    Bhavya's Avatar
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya, Srilanka
    Posts
    7,682
    Blog Entries
    51
       Rep Power
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by assassin View Post
    Programming is always easy when learn it from basics. Here are some websites explain more about other programming languages like java, C, C++, C# and etc.

    Code.org - It gives a detailed explanation about how programming algorithms work. The graphical contents are easy enough to understand fro kids too.

    code-org-kids.JPG

    SoloLearn - You can carry your learning material in pocket. It can be installed in both android and iOS. It gives step by step instructions to learn most trending languages.

    solo-learn-web-mobile.JPG
    Thanks for sharing more sources to learn about programming languages , it's really helpful
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

  7. #7
    Status
    Offline
    Shamee's Avatar
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Jaffna
    Posts
    53
       Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by assassin View Post
    Programming is always easy when learn it from basics. Here are some websites explain more about other programming languages like java, C, C++, C# and etc.

    Code.org - It gives a detailed explanation about how programming algorithms work. The graphical contents are easy enough to understand fro kids too.

    code-org-kids.JPG

    SoloLearn - You can carry your learning material in pocket. It can be installed in both android and iOS. It gives step by step instructions to learn most trending languages.

    solo-learn-web-mobile.JPG
    Thanks for your sharing your ideas. I'm sure it will help many😊

Similar Threads

  1. What Life lesson did you learn the hard way?
    By Moana in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-25-2019, 11:34 AM
  2. Which aspect of life is hard to accept?
    By Bhavya in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-26-2019, 12:05 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-21-2019, 05:03 PM
  4. What are the causes of a Hard disk error?
    By Bhavya in forum Hardware
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-10-2018, 01:29 PM
  5. What do you think does hard work really pay off?
    By Bhavya in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-08-2018, 09:36 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Who We Are

The Hub Sri Lanka is an online community portal for all the Sri Lankan digital Citizen's to enthusiastically learn and connect with the society by enormously increasing their knowledge and careers through an extensive collaborative marketplace.

Join us
RSS RSS 2.0 XML MAP HTML