Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: What Do You Guys Think About Posting Personal Feelings On Facebook?

  1. #1
    Status
    Offline
    Moana's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya Srilanka
    Posts
    1,569
    Blog Entries
    5
       Rep Power
    16

    What Do You Guys Think About Posting Personal Feelings On Facebook?

    Hi People!

    Facebook is a place where you can connect with family, friends and strangers. It has many useful things, it even helps to connect with a long time relationship which would have been lost once!
    Some people out there share their personal problems on Facebook as post and express it there how they feel at that particular moment , I mean there're different types of people.
    People who share jokes, knowledge, relationship problems etc

    DO YOU GUYS THINK IT IS FINE TO DO SO? WHAT DO YOU GUYS FEEL ABOUT THIS? Share here your opinion 😊
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

  2. #2
    Status
    Offline
    Shana's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    757
       Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Shivani View Post
    Hi People!

    Facebook is a place where you can connect with family, friends and strangers. It has many useful things, it even helps to connect with a long time relationship which would have been lost once!
    Some people out there share their personal problems on Facebook as post and express it there how they feel at that particular moment , I mean there're different types of people.
    People who share jokes, knowledge, relationship problems etc

    DO YOU GUYS THINK IT IS FINE TO DO SO? WHAT DO YOU GUYS FEEL ABOUT THIS? Share here your opinion 
    Actually there's a fine line between a social medium and a personal diary. if we recognize it, then we're good.

  3. #3
    Status
    Offline
    Moana's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya Srilanka
    Posts
    1,569
    Blog Entries
    5
       Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Shana View Post
    Actually there's a fine line between a social medium and a personal diary. if we recognize it, then we're good.
    True fact lol

  4. #4
    Status
    Offline
    Ritika's Avatar
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    67
    Blog Entries
    1
       Rep Power
    15
    Its totally up to them, if they are okay with sharing their personal things with others. Unless, it doesn't hurt someone or something.

  5. #5
    Status
    Offline
    Dhiya's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Jaffna, Belihuloya
    Posts
    291
       Rep Power
    15
    They are not mature enough to use social medias. Personally, That is something shame for our personality. If we are having feeling for some person, then we can customize the post with him/ her? Why are they posting that post as public?
    Diligence is a mother of Good luck

  6. #6
    Status
    Offline
    Bhavya's Avatar
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya, Srilanka
    Posts
    7,682
    Blog Entries
    51
       Rep Power
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Shivani View Post
    Hi People!

    Facebook is a place where you can connect with family, friends and strangers. It has many useful things, it even helps to connect with a long time relationship which would have been lost once!
    Some people out there share their personal problems on Facebook as post and express it there how they feel at that particular moment , I mean there're different types of people.
    People who share jokes, knowledge, relationship problems etc

    DO YOU GUYS THINK IT IS FINE TO DO SO? WHAT DO YOU GUYS FEEL ABOUT THIS? Share here your opinion 
    In my opinion it's not a good idea to share your feelings in social media,you will get hundreds of likes for your post but you can't get the emotional support you need through it.It's better to share your feelings with someone you trust than post it on social media.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

  7. #7
    Status
    Offline
    Moana's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya Srilanka
    Posts
    1,569
    Blog Entries
    5
       Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Ritika View Post
    Its totally up to them, if they are okay with sharing their personal things with others. Unless, it doesn't hurt someone or something.
    That is totally true!

  8. #8
    Status
    Offline
    Moana's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya Srilanka
    Posts
    1,569
    Blog Entries
    5
       Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhiya View Post
    They are not mature enough to use social medias. Personally, That is something shame for our personality. If we are having feeling for some person, then we can customize the post with him/ her? Why are they posting that post as public?
    Lol if we fight with a person and post something for him/her so that they could understand what we are trying to say, they would find out that it is for them if we customize it only for them then they win!

  9. #9
    Status
    Offline
    Moana's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya Srilanka
    Posts
    1,569
    Blog Entries
    5
       Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    In my opinion it's not a good idea to share your feelings in social media,you will get hundreds of likes for your post but you can't get the emotional support you need through it.It's better to share your feelings with someone you trust than post it on social media.
    That's true only likes and comments will be there. No real support!

  10. #10
    Status
    Offline
    Adiza's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    423
       Rep Power
    15
    I think we have to handle our own problems than making a post, announcing it to the world. Not everyone in social media truly cares about your feelings. So stop making it so publicly. You can share knowledge, experience and other fun things. But don't search for a solution in social media.
    Let's be the change

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What are the benefits of guest posting?
    By Bhavya in forum Online Marketing
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-27-2019, 10:15 AM
  2. Why are some people shy to express their feelings?
    By Moana in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-21-2019, 03:06 PM
  3. Learn Optimal Facebook Posting Practices in 2019
    By Beacon in forum Social Media Marketing
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-08-2019, 11:53 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-11-2018, 12:13 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-21-2018, 12:28 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Who We Are

The Hub Sri Lanka is an online community portal for all the Sri Lankan digital Citizen's to enthusiastically learn and connect with the society by enormously increasing their knowledge and careers through an extensive collaborative marketplace.

Join us
RSS RSS 2.0 XML MAP HTML